w3t80y

Oct 31, 2017
wow checked this game after a year or so. This must be one of the biggest scams in gaming ever. So much money and time and this doesn't look even close to an actual game.

At this point we can compare it with scams like Onecoin. Just milking people for a long time with just tiny progress to the product.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
wow checked this game after a year or so. This must be one of the biggest scams in gaming ever. So much money and time and this doesn't look even close to an actual game.

At this point we can compare it with scams like Onecoin. Just milking people for a long time with just tiny progress to the product.
You wanna know something funny? This has been going on for 7+ years and some people still think this is not a scam.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
glad i'm not paying a monthly fee for a glorified animation viewer that i need a google spreadsheet to navigate and has hit or miss VR view support. this "game" has 1-2k more paying subscribers than HeatVR and that game is pulling down EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH for a 4 person dev team, and as far as i can tell the only real progress bein made on this is some static animations and minor misc every month or two more or less

EDIT: works ok with my index, basically immediately hangs and then crashes about a minute later if i try to load the vr mode in the game with my reverb G2 instead. quality game lmao. its not like i've got an under-specced PC either. 5800x, 32gb of ram and an RTX3080 and it just instantly shits its pants if i hit alt+0

EDIT2: after a reboot it'll load in in my reverb g2 but the keyboard and mouse controls behave totally differently than they do when i use my index, W and S rotate the display at an angle instead of vertical panning except for when it doesnt, wildly inconsistent every time i try to load the game. same bug with it cutting off 20% or more of the side and bottom of the screen except only the background of the pause screen loads, none of the options, no way to correct the bug. thats on top of the controls acting like they're bound different than when i use the index for some reason. this "game" is such a piece of shit lol.

the black space isnt bad cropping of the screenshot, thats how it appears, and all of the dialog boxes are inaccessable
1708246838843.png

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017

dont think so,i believe 90% of the people who play this game only for sandbox i really doubt anyone care of the actual game or the story lmao,sandbox and editing tools are good

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
dont think so,i believe 90% of the people who play this game only for sandbox i really doubt anyone care of the actual game or the story lmao,sandbox and editing tools are good
At this point they should learn to play unreal engine because it is not much different than playing the "game" itself.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
wheare do I find those?

In the you can find stuff people shared in the #Scene-Sharing channel, and there's a community Discord Server called where you can find stuff too.

Last edited:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Worst is I wish I would just buy this on steam for early access so I could easily install it or download updates. Having to redownload the entire game each time is a nightmare.
From what I read on their Patreon steam will get an update or be on in 2025

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
wdym, it's talked about every damn minute over the past years hahaha
Yes. by people who arent part of this games community. Its snipers like myself: people who are familiar with Wild Life, what it is, and what it never will be, and once every 5 or 6 updates, click on the thread to confirm that its still a waste of time to waste your time. You get a game like Wild Life, with massive interest, and zero gameplay. Then you get games like Big Brother story, with massive interest and WAY TOO MUCH gameplay, and you'll find that the communities for both these games will gloss entirely over the glaring issues, and they never get fixed.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Clown Imperium Games does the same thing with Star Citizen.

12 years in development, 600 millions $ + in funding, and look where they are now (spoiler : not very far).
Can't really compare this though, they develop completely new technology that didn't exist before. That's not like making a game with a ready engine like UE.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'll never understand why people here complain about the game being a scam when the people buying into it are literally paying for your free access to it? Just seems like you're salty you fell for it.
Don't know about others, I'm almost always buying full games, only paid for a few early access games in my entire life and none of those were ever related to patreon in anyway.

Reactions: Wlms and Sscdrake
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes