Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
i got idea for this game hopefully developer will make this .
instead of just sandbox he can add mode. where we have to survive and defend ourselves like there is world in this world there will be 4,5 type of main enemies . like a kingdom or something our main character will start from nothing we have to survive and build our own kingdom and kill other enemies to gain power . this will keep game interesting apart from just simple sandbox . there are also many thing he can add like relationship status , hiring warriors , slaves etc . i know this is lot of work but if he can pull this off maybe this will be best open world adult game ever.

Trombley

Mar 5, 2022
WildLife-2024.06.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Im getting rpdl.net: Error: peer not authenticated in the Trackerstatus. Any ideas?

dirkdiggler32

Mar 9, 2019
because certain places cant use the upload sites provided so they have to rely on torrents
even I can but it would take me 3 days to download it in several parts or I could torrent it in a couple hours

I believe this should enough common sense should quell your crying? correct me if I'm wrong
Doesn't really answer anything, but thanks. All the generic options take me about a few hours to download 20 gbs. I wasn't being condescending or ''crying'' about it. They're a running a business of hosting torrents, I challenged their belief and wanted to get their honest feedback on their product. It's no problem. I get it, whatever. Matter resolved.

• Red Heart
Reactions: torrents

sergiXXX

Jul 13, 2021
How do I change the color of my eyebrows from gray to brown for example? I can't find the eyebrow editing slider.

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
Never, they will abandon it the day they realize on how much money they're sitting if they would just go all in with the best sandbox experience on this planet, full official mod community and so on. Especially after Illusion went bankrupt.

Nobody is closer at claiming the throne than they are right now.

But maybe they to the dumbest shit anybody ever did in the history of game development and stick with their 50/50 efforts, wasting time on a story mode, until another competitor takes that throne before them.
Shut the fuck up Todd Howard

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes