Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just leave him to his meaningless opinion.

If you like it and wish to praise it then go for it. Doesn't matter what he thinks or how dumb his argument is to compare 5 people to multi million dollar gaming companies.

The game is extremely visually impressive for what it is period.
I didn't compare it to anyone, he did in his review when he said it was like nothing we'd ever seen before.

I asked him to calm the fuck down and stop going over board.

D

Deleted member 8085

As said in the previous comments, you can go through his streams... he streams pretty often in the last couple of weeks.. I have a few screenshots.. but it doesn't nearly represent the amount of content he shows on his streams.. yesterday, while he was streaming, I asked him if there is gonna be an erection animation.. he literally stopped what he was doing.. opened the erection animation and showed me the erection animation for each character in the game and explained how he did it.. he'll probably be streaming tonight.. you should definitely come and ask him whatever you want.. he takes recommendations and answers all questions game related or not.. he also does polls and asks his viewers what we want him to do next or if we are interested in seeing anything..

i've seen a lot of the stuff he has done.. i don't know if all the stuff will be in the next build, but so far there is 10 times the content & characters compared to the previous build...

you can see some screenshots on my tumblr post:
but as i said.. it is not nearly representative of the amount of content there really is
Wait wait wait wait... Lerico? The LERICO? HUGE FAN, thanks for adding all the sound to all things lol

Back on topic, I can honestly say I'd totally forgotten to check on the streams, I've just been so busy recently with work.
Thanks for all the replies peeps, my faith has been restored!! much love to all of you =)

Reactions: soVeryMuchAnonymous
Jul 2, 2017
Let's just all agree that it doesn't matter whether big companies use Unreal or not. Whether they do or not, it does not automatically make for a good game. Same way that I could get the same shoes as Ronaldo, but that doesn't make me a pro football player.

And of course it's not going to look as impressive as triple A titles. They simply don't have the manpower to achieve that. And I think that's what Gomly1980 was getting at. In that Tumblr post the game was compared to "the big ones". That review was hyperbolic. You can't deny that.

But to get back on topic, how's the game itself going, actually? I've checked a few of the streams, but all those show are the animations. I have seen literally nothing that relates to actual gameplay when I skimmed through a few streams. Yes, the animations are great, and they always have been. But the main complaint about this game is that it lacks substance.
Well all he does is animations is because he is mainly an animator.. the other employees do the rest and you can see some of that (although not enough of it) in his patron posts.. but for a H game, I'm most interested to see the awesome H animations.. I'm just happy to see that something is going on.. he also does model texturing and posing sometimes...

as for comparing this game to triple A titles, of course it was hyperbolic, but if you have an IQ above 50 you'd understand what I was trying to say.. it is a shame that the dude stuck so hard to what I said.. basically what I was saying.. you've never seen an H game with such an amazing graphics... and if someone told me that this was a very early demo of some triple A game, I'd definitely believe him.. you can call me stupid on that, but whatever..

Anyways the main point of my whole comment is that the game is not dead, it is not a scam.. it is in active development.. and as far as I can see, it looks really nice!

Nothing more needs to be said.. You can have your opinions on the game.. I just wanted people to stop calling it a scam.. if you don't like the game or think it is shit, that is fine..

Wait wait wait wait... Lerico? The LERICO? HUGE FAN, thanks for adding all the sound to all things lol

Back on topic, I can honestly say I'd totally forgotten to check on the streams, I've just been so busy recently with work.
Thanks for all the replies peeps, my faith has been restored!! much love to all of you =)
Lol, yeah that is me.. Glad you like my work :D

Reactions: Deleted member 8085

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
as for comparing this game to triple A titles, of course it was hyperbolic, but if you have an IQ above 50 you'd understand what I was trying to say.. it is a shame that the dude stuck so hard to what I said.. basically what I was saying.. you've never seen an H game with such an amazing graphics... and if someone told me that this was a very early demo of some triple A game, I'd definitely believe him.. you can call me stupid on that, but whatever..
All I tried to say was stop getting carried away.

Your review was a joke. You tried to make Unreal sound better than it is and even H games have better out there.

On top of that your passive aggressive insulting attitude need reeling right in.

Pages upon pages of H games made using Unreal.

Calm the fuck down with your hyperbole.

Jul 2, 2017
All I tried to say was stop getting carried away.

Your review was a joke. You tried to make Unreal sound better than it is and even H games have better out there.

On top of that your passive aggressive insulting attitude need reeling right in.

Calm the fuck down with your hyperbole.
Calm the fuck down with trying to argue against the hyperbole, as it is a hyperbole. Not an actual fact.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017

You cant be seriously comparing that to this game... The ONLY thing they have in common is the engine.
That aiee story is a prime example for a dead, abandoned game and a dev that doesnt care for his project whatsoever. Gynodoctors is a perfect example for the cheapass daz bullshit 80% of "wegs" do. Sorry but wtf is the point you are trying to make here?

Edit: I mean yes there is other good examples of well executed UE4 games that have nice graphics and/or solid gameplay: Fallen doll, Tails of Azeroth, Breeders of the Nephelym. But they all started somewhere, and clearly wild life is still at the beginning of its development and deserves a chance at least.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry but wtf is the point you are trying to make here?
Read the whole conversation and not just one comment.

Someone said this is the best looking H game using an engine the "big ones use".

That was all, nothing else.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
If you ask me its one of the best looking H-games indeed if we judge by plain grapgics and model quality.
And the "big ones" is also not worng. There are quite a few big games made in UE4, yes you are right, there is a lot of other game engines that other big ones use, but that doesnt invalidate games done in UE4.
But I do get your point brother. All good.

Jul 2, 2017
Read the whole conversation and not just one comment.

Someone said this is the best looking H game using an engine the "big ones use".

That was all, nothing else.
Let me correct you...

"someone used a hyperbole to describe how good the graphics are for an H game, but I decided to write a bible how that is not the case and that the triple A studios with hundreds of employees make better games"

enman

Feb 10, 2018
May I ask is here a possible 'end' of the story? I wish to cumglaze ginger girl you know...

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
May I ask is here a possible 'end' of the story? I wish to cumglaze ginger girl you know...
Wait, you found a story?
Seriously though, no, there's not really an end to the story. The game is very early in its development, and the bulk of the game has been animations in a barren desert thus far.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes