Apr 10, 2021
Lol the game itself wants to have custom animations

For some reason there was a bug with these two animations, and the male instead of doing the headlock loop just like in the third picture he was doing the loop animation of the first picture lol. I dont know, I just find it funny that this happen.
And no it wasnt the pose variation, I tried it before taking the picture, its just that I forgot it at the second setting of the pose variation

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Lol the game itself wants to have custom animations

For some reason there was a bug with these two animations, and the male instead of doing the headlock loop just like in the third picture he was doing the loop animation of the first picture lol. I dont know, I just find it funny that this happen.
And no it wasnt the pose variation, I tried it before taking the picture, its just that I forgot it at the second setting of the pose variation
I dunno, I never tried poses with human males. :KEK:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I found the torrent of the new version, if the admin wants to share it with everyon.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:63EBB0A46D91AEC5E66504CD8872B669E29FDEC0&dn=Wild%20Life&tr=http%3a%2f%2fplab.site%2fann%3fuk%3dwEQmPg8Ouq

you are welcome!
not needed as new version hasn't come out

besides the current version already has a torrent I think

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
Well, just visiting the site makes my protection suite block something :D So I wouldn't trust the material being uploaded there much :p

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
With makeup and aliens with perfect understanding of the English language?
If you care about the deep lore of Wildlife, the Kerpali are actually humans with lycanthropy who transform around puberty. Some go feral while others retain their sanity and go off to live in the furry equivalent of leper colonies. It’s explained by the tiger woman in the demo.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes