AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I can't video because it keeps crashing but basically there is no "weight". The boobs float and have no compression effect on tighter clothes. Should note its easily seen on larger tit sizes

This same issue happened before but was solved when you turn view distance higher, but now its back and I and many others can't figure it out. Perhaps someone else with this problem can chime in?
Does this only happen on max size boobs from customization?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
It looks like the bug is always there, just more noticable on larger sizes. You can slowly enlarge them and see the physics slowly "break".
I would really love to have a video of this, this is never something ive seen happen and afaik no one on our discord has experienced something like this.

Reactions: septacycell

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
I would really love to have a video of this, this is never something ive seen happen and afaik no one on our discord has experienced something like this.
Thanks for helping the pirates, it looks like this

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
That jittering is a byproduct of resetting the physics with every tick on the slider. When you let go of the slider they should resume business as usual.
Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot but might be a little miscommunication, at the end of the video you see how the chest physics sort of float? Thats the issue I'm referring to, and it persists afterwards no matter what happens.

If you have some spare time, search this post about "view distance" which solved this exact issue in the past, but now no settings seem to help

Reactions: srg91

Northwind

Mar 8, 2017
Might be the dumbest complaint about a game ever but the footstep sounds have an 'echo' or something that plays after the initial sound effect and when I'm wearing headphones it sounds like some is always following me when I walk which weirds me out.
That and the FPS limiter doesn't seem to work.

Reactions: Slayer128

NEGA

May 5, 2017
so I downloaded the Dec 17 version, is the one released today worth it?
What scenes get more interactions added?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
What's up with all the reviews saying there are only two characters? The game's lacking in content in terms of gameplay and the story mode right now but there's definite progress being made and WAY more than two characters in the game right now.

Reactions: catsdino

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
I am asking because I read the changelog and saw it has "New interactions" but doesn't specify so I'm asking if it's content worth downloading over the 17th build
Maya_Sethro_PillorySex
Rawn_Zuri_ReverseCowgirlJackhammer
Djablo_Zuri_PilloryMaledomBlowjob
Djablo_Zuri_PilloryMaledomFuck
Kral_Rawn_NeckbiteDoggy
Maya_Minotaur_PilloryMaledomFuck
Sethro_Zuri_ReverseCowgirlJackhammer
Djablo_Djablo_Zuri_PillorySpitroast

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is there a way to run the game on win 10 without problems? game worked on older win 7 but right now on win 10 it won't even start. no error, just nothing. I need a solution, i have a gaming rig here this should never happen.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes