canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Completely unrelated to the game, but my setup has an SSD and a hard drive. My download location is on my SSD and my vault is on my HDD. Thing is, the games are always downloaded as a zip.

So would anyone know whether it's faster to move the zip file to the HDD and unpack it there, or extract it in the SSD and then move the big file over to the HDD?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Completely unrelated to the game, but my setup has an SSD and a hard drive. My download location is on my SSD and my vault is on my HDD. Thing is, the games are always downloaded as a zip.

So would anyone know whether it's faster to move the zip file to the HDD and unpack it there, or extract it in the SSD and then move the big file over to the HDD?
To the best of my knowledge, large, singular files tend to transfer across drives faster than lots of small files. So I'd move the zip file over to the HDD and then extract it there. I'm not familiar enough with SSD's to say whether the superior performance of an SSD would make it faster to extract it to the SSD and then transfer it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: canyouread

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Which ones are you missing? We never remove animations.
Well I was checking yesterday and Maya_Maya used to finish on Maya_Maya_Fisting (Finish), but it ended on Maya_Maya_StandingFingerClimax but I didn't see the fisting animation on any part (and I was looking for it because it is one of the animations I like the most), I was on control of Tanya this time.

I was double checking the animations before giving you an answer and now I got Maya_Maya_Fisting (Finish) but I didn't get Maya_Maya_StandingFingerClimax and I was on control of Jenny.

Also I know that you make your animations for these girls based on Maya's model and she has regular sized boobs, but when it comes to grab boobs on busty characters, this happens, it may take people off from the animations.

1645112421375.png

Thanks for the answer AdeptusSteve !

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Well I was checking yesterday and Maya_Maya used to finish on Maya_Maya_Fisting (Finish), but it ended on Maya_Maya_StandingFingerClimax but I didn't see the fisting animation on any part (and I was looking for it because it is one of the animations I like the most), I was on control of Tanya this time.

I was double checking the animations before giving you an answer and now I got Maya_Maya_Fisting (Finish) but I didn't get Maya_Maya_StandingFingerClimax and I was on control of Jenny.

Also I know that you make your animations for these girls based on Maya's model and she has regular sized boobs, but when it comes to grab boobs on busty characters, this happens, it may take people off from the animations.

View attachment 1659002

Thanks for the answer AdeptusSteve !
So far the climax pose gets chosen at random from all the available ones. So sometimes you get it sometimes you dont. But the fisting climax should also be in the variation slot of the regular fisting pose. Check it out.
Yeah the clipping from different sized boobs is quite the pain for us. Its a complex thing to fix.

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Why is still no interaction of objects in 3D engines - when hands do not fall into the tits &etc.

Last edited:

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Didn't you remove the beastie ones?
We never had beastie ones, thats a rumor that cruises the web. A copypasta meme.
The only thing you could say we did remove was the ones from the first kerpali character after we reworked the Kerpali. But afaik we transferred them all over to Kral.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
No love for Serenia? Wasn't she supposed to be the scientist character? Is she at least getting the new outfit?

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes