kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Sometimes I wonder about the future of this game because surely the devs can't be aiming to add every sex position possible to the game. And imagine a AAA sex game like this, only that EA-Ubisoft sells a DLC for every sex scene. *shudder*

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Sometimes I wonder about the future of this game because surely the devs can't be aiming to add every sex position possible to the game. And imagine a AAA sex game like this, only that EA-Ubisoft sells a DLC for every sex scene. *shudder*
Games are supposed to be fun. For players and developers alike ;)

The devs wouldn't constantly develope the sandbox if this wasn't something that is planned for the full version.
Image they publish 1.0 but everyone keeps playing 9.x because it still has the sandbox in it.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
You mean Starcraft 2 ? That's 12 years old, an esports title, fast paced game and an RTS...
List your "specs" so we can determine if your PC is "decent" as you say.
yeah 12 years old but still depending on the settings a hog and my computer can run starcraft 2 on it's med-high settings so just look at the specs needed for that <.< but if you want newer i can play games like xenoverse 2 and black squad or COD cold war without much issue, mind you i also don't expect games running on the unreal engine to use 2 or 3 times more ram then AAA titles and lag like hell <.< i think the game makers need to clean up the game to make it playable for those who don't have the money to buy a dedicating gaming rig, also i bought my current computer literally just a week before Christmas meaning it's only a couple of months old <.<

• Haha
Reactions: he_found_you

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Adding more sex animations is all they know how to do so they will keep doing it until the money dries out

• Angry
Reactions: Remen and joni51

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
From a previous post:
Try the other executable, and see if it does the same thing. The other executable (PS: not sure why they ship it with two executables but anyway), is in WindowsNoEditor->WildLifeC->Binaries->Win64 = WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe [is the name].

Also what is your hardware. It may be a hardware issue, though unlikely.

Also found this link, that may be of some assistance to your issue (if the above doesn't work) =

If above doesn't work, maybe you can delete the startup page that plays?
From a previous post: Delete the splash screen logo movies found here: \2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Content\Movies\

Jun 19, 2017
yeah 12 years old but still depending on the settings a hog and my computer can run starcraft 2 on it's med-high settings so just look at the specs needed for that <.< but if you want newer i can play games like xenoverse 2 and black squad or COD cold war without much issue, mind you i also don't expect games running on the unreal engine to use 2 or 3 times more ram then AAA titles and lag like hell <.< i think the game makers need to clean up the game to make it playable for those who don't have the money to buy a dedicating gaming rig, also i bought my current computer literally just a week before Christmas meaning it's only a couple of months old <.<
Still no information about resolution or your speccs.

So what? I also can buy 5 year old computers at my local store. Just buying it a few months ago doesn't mean the hardware is a few months old (or rather the most recent generation of gpu or cpu).

Why do I / Devs / other people have to look up recommended speccs of games just to ASSUME your rig?

AAA doesn't mean shit nowadays.

Dunno about the games you mentioned. My last CoD was MW1, but I don't think the maps have gotten that much bigger. The world in Wildlife is vast, details at every corner. Black Squad looks like a CS clone to me, with average looking graphics, tiny maps and so on.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes