Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Games are supposed to be fun. For players and developers alike ;)

The devs wouldn't constantly develope the sandbox if this wasn't something that is planned for the full version.
Image they publish 1.0 but everyone keeps playing 9.x because it still has the sandbox in it.
I just hope they will add the game part to this game at some point.
Right now it is basically an animation gallery

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Still no information about resolution or your speccs.

So what? I also can buy 5 year old computers at my local store. Just buying it a few months ago doesn't mean the hardware is a few months old (or rather the most recent generation of gpu or cpu).

Why do I / Devs / other people have to look up recommended speccs of games just to ASSUME your rig?

AAA doesn't mean shit nowadays.

Dunno about the games you mentioned. My last CoD was MW1, but I don't think the maps have gotten that much bigger. The world in Wildlife is vast, details at every corner. Black Squad looks like a CS clone to me, with average looking graphics, tiny maps and so on.
when i extract the file "WildLifeC-WindowsNoEditor.pak" it tells me that it is corrupt

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
When this game will be complete it will revolutionize the western erotic games market and westerners will finally be able to compete with japs.

Reactions: catsdino

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I don't use WinRar-7ZStandard blows it out but it does do a better job of repairing archives try running a repair or just an extract through it. protip: Use this its a modified version of 7zip combines a bunch of different techs and is faster and better in every way.

Apr 10, 2021
One problem I see with the new fur system is you cant change the skin of characters (technically their fur), I am pretty sure others must have mentioned but just in case I wanted to mention the problem.

Except if I am dumb and cant find how to change it, I tried to change it too, not just trying to load preset.

Reactions: BSSDSJ

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
One problem I see with the new fur system is you cant change the skin of characters (technically their fur), I am pretty sure others must have mentioned but just in case I wanted to mention the problem.

Except if I am dumb and cant find how to change it, I tried to change it too, not just trying to load preset.
The shaders haven’t been implemented to change yet with skin color. That’s to be added in a later patch.

btw I wanted to point out that the wolf kerpali before and after this patch are like night and day, the fur shaders alone fix the issues I had with their character models.

Reactions: SharonSotaLover

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Instead of this
torrent plsssss
You can go for the search box on the top and look for a torrent there (there is one a few pages ago), if nothing is there, then check OP (there is a link for torrent), and if nothing shows up there, then come here and ask for it.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Adding more sex animations is all they know how to do so they will keep doing it until the money dries out
I wouldnt mind one bit if all they do is to add new animations, Im not playing this for story or combat, Im playing it for sexy anthros and glistening cocks Xp

Reactions: Remen

w3t80y

Oct 31, 2017
anything new in the storyline?

i think this game is such a big scam. All this years and so little progress.

Also it runs like crap even on a 3070ti

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi im new and i have a question, i download the game and start new game, but i can play the demo in the beach party. I speak with shorty to finish the bet and then the game send me to main menu. Is this all the game? Or i download other version? Thanks for the answers and sorry for my english :)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
anything new in the storyline?

i think this game is such a big scam. All this years and so little progress.

Also it runs like crap even on a 3070ti
I only "play" sandbox and it runs fine using 2070.
Edit: By fine I meant it's always above 60 fps unless I add too much stuff to the sandbox.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes