DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Spawn in each of the characters that you want to participate, talk to each of them and have them follow you. Then talk to one of them and select the "sex (group)" option. If that option does not appear, then there are no group animations for the number/combination of actors you've chosen, or you've done something wrong. Check the spreadsheet for a detailed list of which combinations of actors have animations.
Where is this spreadsheet you mention?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
New sanbox features are pretty good. Looks promising for the future, when more stuff is added.

View attachment 1676545 View attachment 1676548 View attachment 1676549
Really cool use of area lights in the 1st and 2nd picture. Also, you must have a god-tier nasa supercomputer as a gaming rig, 'cuz that amount of animations would absolutely fry my computer.

Also, here's what happens to cocky adventurers. Spoiler alert, they got cock'd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a more serious note, the only problem i've had with the sandbox is the occasional texture glitch. To be more specific, there're times where it'll take a long time for textures to load, and sometimes, they'll stop loading at all, so I'll have to restart the level to fix everything. The bug happens more frequently when you try and use the sandbox 2.0's character creator instead of the default poser to make new character looks and presets. Sometimes, it also happens when there's a ton of shit in your sandbox (like if you make an entire house, or you have too many anims playing). The easiest fix would be to lower your graphics settings to minimize load.

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Thanks 4 the upload! I hope in the future release you can seduce Jenny somehow (really liked her character model)!

Jan 29, 2019
Since the standalone download right now is over 10 GB, why isn't the link to the game's launcher download in the OP? That is only a few MB's and will probably make downloading the gam itself easier. Is it because of the Patreon only stuff?

Oct 12, 2019
I dont understand how to play the game.Like is there any story?Or it just a demo and still no gameplay yet.I tried sandbox but it got boring real quick,like just going around and watching sex pose.Can i got some content and gameplay and how do i do that?

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how you guys make the game look so sharp ? i mean the ingame Antialiasing for me is trash , i try to use FXAA x8 on nvidia control panel but i dont think it works , still looks bad , idk if people is using reshade or what so im asking what graphic configs yall using to make the models and textures look so pretty , ignoring the light shadows etc part.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
how you guys make the game look so sharp ? i mean the ingame Antialiasing for me is trash , i try to use FXAA x8 on nvidia control panel but i dont think it works , still looks bad , idk if people is using reshade or what so im asking what graphic configs yall using to make the models and textures look so pretty , ignoring the light shadows etc part.
FXAA is a blurry method of anti aliasing. Turn off ingame anti aliasing then download and use ReShade's SMAA option, it will be sharper. If you want it to be even more sharper you can use various sharpening options in ReShade.
Edit: Also if you are playing the game in fullscreen make sure you are playing it at your monitors native resolution, because anything lower than that will make the game blurry.
Edit #2: You can make the game even sharper if you play it at a resolution higher than your monitors native resolution. Nvidia users can do this by using DSR setting in Nvidia Control Panel, I don't know about AMD. By the way doing this requires significantly more graphics card power so don't be surprised if game becomes a slideshow.

Last edited:

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
FXAA is a blurry method of anti aliasing. Turn off ingame anti aliasing then download and use ReShade's SMAA option, it will be sharper. If you want it to be even more sharper you can use various sharpening options in ReShade.
Edit: Also if you are playing the game in fullscreen make sure you are playing it at your monitors native resolution, because anything lower than that will make the game blurry.
Edit #2: You can make the game even sharper if you play it at a resolution higher than your monitors native resolution. Nvidia users can do this by using DSR setting in Nvidia Control Panel, I don't know about AMD. By the way doing this requires significantly more graphics card power so don't be surprised if game becomes a slideshow.
Thankies , and yeah i used Reshade on games like AC valhalla etc , but i didnt use reshade on this X games or hentai ones so i didnt know if that worked or not , i mostly use FXAA because it does blurry the texts etc , but you get rid of sharp edges too so its kind of a workarround , ima try reshade with this new version see if the game looks more pretty :D

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes