hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Allowing us to setup multiple sex scenes is fantastic. This is a game changer. Thank you, thank you! I can only imagine how much machinima is going to be made now, and uploaded to websites in the form of quality advertising for Wild Life game.

If the following two features could be added, it would be great, but they're not critical. I'm still gonna have lots of fun with this game over the next year now, without these features:

1) Allow us to optionally control what NPC's look at during sex. This would involve separating the neck and above bones from the animation, freeing it so that LookAt or FreeLook could be enabled. So while the characters are having sex, they can be made to look elsewhere, look around, look at a specific object.

2) Being able to change facial expressions during sex animations, which would also require some kind of de-coupling of the facial bones from the animation. So you can make them look like their in the heat of the moment, laughing, angry, sad, lost in lust, or whatever facial expression you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: shch

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thankies , and yeah i used Reshade on games like AC valhalla etc , but i didnt use reshade on this X games or hentai ones so i didnt know if that worked or not , i mostly use FXAA because it does blurry the texts etc , but you get rid of sharp edges too so its kind of a workarround , ima try reshade with this new version see if the game looks more pretty :D
ReShade works on majority of the games, just make sure to choose the right graphics api when installing it.

retasf

Aug 26, 2017
Is there info about the lore of the game? I've seen there was questline in the "old wild life world", that gives us some info about who is ancient goatman (shaman), grok (tribe chief) etc.

Is it possible to find out more about the world? Who is Tanya and Aoi? Other characters? How do they speak, what do they like, etc?

This game has combat, scenes, mechanics, world. Basically every technical aspect went far beyond alpha stage, it is at least "beta" (most of these things are a lot more polished if we compare them to many modern games). Except the most important one. Character personalities are super important in such games. Maybe there are "alpha" character design plans or at least smth?

aaveboi

Jan 2, 2020
I really love the new sandbox mode and creating scenes and areas. Do you guys think that it would be possible for us to mod in our own props? Like new furniture, trees or cliffs and such.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This sandbox mode is the tits

View attachment 1677710
death by snu snu
Is there info about the lore of the game? I've seen there was questline in the "old wild life world", that gives us some info about who is ancient goatman (shaman), grok (tribe chief) etc.

Is it possible to find out more about the world? Who is Tanya and Aoi? Other characters? How do they speak, what do they like, etc?

This game has combat, scenes, mechanics, world. Basically every technical aspect went far beyond alpha stage, it is at least "beta" (most of these things are a lot more polished if we compare them to many modern games). Except the most important one. Character personalities are super important in such games. Maybe there are "alpha" character design plans or at least smth?
I think everyone in this game can talk mostly and does when you speak to them. There are some profiles on the website somewhere but I think all of that is being refreshed as they make the rest of the cast and polish things. I have noticed some differences over time.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I really love the new sandbox mode and creating scenes and areas. Do you guys think that it would be possible for us to mod in our own props? Like new furniture, trees or cliffs and such.
Considering they are just static meshes and objects, I have no doubt someone determined enough could pull the values from one and use it as a template to import things. That said this game updates fast so there is already a chance they just add that feature in themselves if people request it enough. The game has skyrim modding potential being on the unreal engine and all which was known for it's total conversion games and eventually became massively used as an engine.

Reactions: Slayer128

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone know if this will run on (what is basically) a Vega APU or a gt 1030? 25 fps 720p is acceptable for me.

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
All I have to say is godspeed, you might be able to squeeze out 2 npcs in the sandbox and that's about it.
I expected that. I actually think my laptop is slower than good ol Vega 7/8/11. Hopefully I'll get an AMD APU laptop soon enough. Or something with more kick in general.

Apr 10, 2021
Another thing I notice is some animations on sandbox with the new "scene" feature, doesnt have variations of animations.
For example Max x Maya blowjob interaction animation, doesnt have variety of animations. I noticed it with some of the animations, with Max and Maya I am sure the BlowjobA is one that you cant change variations. I will edit this reply with pictures so people can understand. I know this new feature its on beta, I am just reporting it in case devs dint noticed it.

Showroom (1).png
Showroom (2).png
Showroom (3).png
As you can see on these images, blowjob animation doesnt have the variation A and B just like the one on third image.
and here are the different animations of blowjob, notice its progression loop is on main loop.

Showroom (4).png Showroom (5).png Showroom (6).png

I am saying this so other players if notice something similar with other animations can report it and help the devs in case they havent notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Treatsxxx
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes