someguyhere14

Jan 18, 2020
Have you tried to close it (Even on Task Manager) and then open it again? It didnt booted at all for me but on the second it worked. Tho it took a little while until everything worked properly XD
Oh nevermind, fixed
Seems I somehow missed to extract every file from zip, xD
Thanks for fast answer though

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Remen

May 19, 2018
Boy did I delete this latest version in record time. That new pelt looks like shit on the Grok character. Honest to God, who the fuck thought this was a good idea? What was wrong with the Grok textures previously? Nothing is what. The new fur looks so ridiculously inept, I can't even fap to that.
You took this minor issue that can be turned off waaay too seriously.

Reality4

May 18, 2021
AdeptusSteve Great update, the only thing that would make it better would be the ability to make specific characters invisible for sex animations. Or just access to more posing animations of lone characters performing the sex animation (such as the already implemented Maya's Matingpress V1/V2).

This would let players be more creative by sliding two placed separate animations/characters together to come up with their own interesting scenes :D

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
There is indeed something wrong with Grok. I decided to look into his soul. I found there ... a void ....darkness.... a depressive look at the world, I would say from the wrong side.

I think others are worried about him :(

Sad grok.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
AdeptusSteve Would it be possible to add an opacity slider as a feature? So you could turn male models invisible and only see there genital's?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Why dont you look for yourself actually? Go to story mode, and then you would see you cant find the same animation on sandbox.
Also another thing genious, if its not on sandbox how would I know the name?
The position looks like its a cowgirl, check for yourself and you wont find it, I use all the cowgirl positions on Max x Maya and none of them look like the one on story mode. The animation is missing. Remember I am talking about the old black guy and Aoi, Gunjar is his name.
This is what I was saying you should do, point out which one is missing so they aren't guessing.

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Which settings eat the most performance? I know shadow/post processing are usually the most demanding. What about effects/foliage/view distance? I'm running on a good desktop but I don't mind cutting some settings down for more fps. Also what's the SSGI setting?

Last edited:

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
Which settings eat the most performance? I know shadow/post processing are usually the most demanding. What about effects/foliage/view distance? I'm running on a good desktop but I don't mind cutting some settings down for more fps. Also what's the SSGI setting?
SSGI = Screen Space Global Illumination, is an Unreal Engine feature

Reactions: C4dn3

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
No, I do not. Thanks for letting me know. How does one turn it off, exactly?
It's the "Show Fur" or whatever setting. I admit it's a bit vague and misleading, but you can change it so that the new fur is only shown during sex scenes/posing, or you can turn it off entirely.

Reactions: Ikarus45
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes