frogg0d2

Oct 17, 2017
I guess you are referring to the story. Then dont worry, we are working on that too and plan for dozens of story-based sex encounters you will have available to experience in the games storymode.

Currently thats not possible. We dont have plans for that for the near future either.

There is 5 sex encounters in the demo. 4 Give ribbones, the 5th (Jadeen) doesnt.

If you arent on our official discord then I suppose the would be a good place.

Who is the last woman?

So far I've had Kim, Alissa, Jadeen, and Indra.

How do I encounter the last one?

Reactions: jazzynyc

frogg0d2

Oct 17, 2017
Sounds like you and Milanna haven't boned yet. Go chat with her on the beach, dance, get some weed from Nero and Jason (by the bonfire), smoke with her, then give her a massage. Sexiness ensues...
What if I used the weed? Where to get another one?

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Is there a place outside of the paid discord where people share Sandbox saves? Maybe a sub-reddit?
Some people, including myself, have already posted here a couple of sandbox saves. So I'm hoping that will continue. If anyone of you creates a dope sandbox, feel free to share it with the community.

joerow101

Jul 19, 2020
does this game work at all with vive? It just comes up with a menu in steam vr to change bindings, won't let me get into the game.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I saw in the changelog a couple of things mentioning ejaculation. Do they appear on the characters you put with the sanbox 2.0 thingy? Cause on the previous built I tried they didnt seem to work properly. Also cum is now a prop you can use like if its "bullet time" or something? XD

Jun 28, 2018
Can't play very long before a crash or complete lock up happens. Either fatal error or black screen and it reboots me. Win10, all drivers, packages and updates fully updated, EVGA 3080 FTW3, AMD Ryzen 7 5600x, 64 gigs of ram @ 3600 mhz, 2 M.2 two terabyte drives, no overclocking on anything, running in 2560X1440 @ 165hz with uncapped fps. First crash was right after getting to camp, talked to 2 guys and when I went to talk to the first girl who asked why I still had pants on, I took them off, clicked on her and it gave me a fatal error. Waited until today to try the game again, it started me right before entering the camp to talk to anyone at least. Fucked the first girl, talked to Rhino's girl, girl at bar, muscle girl by bar, girl on beach, danced with girl on beach, collected shells and fucked Rhino's girl on the beach. Ran around the back side and talked to girl meditating, picked up statuette, grabbed ammo, was heading back to bar to talk to girl who bitch about my pants the first time, so I re-equipped them and took one step and it went black screen and rebooted me. The game was stuttering after I had loaded in and tried to walk towards the fire, like it wanted to crash there but it smoothed out in about 10 secs ish. Everything is on max settings. Probably left something out but if anyone can give me any help on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can't play very long before a crash or complete lock up happens. Either fatal error or black screen and it reboots me. Win10, all drivers, packages and updates fully updated, EVGA 3080 FTW3, AMD Ryzen 7 5600x, 64 gigs of ram @ 3600 mhz, 2 M.2 two terabyte drives, no overclocking on anything, running in 2560X1440 @ 165hz with uncapped fps. First crash was right after getting to camp, talked to 2 guys and when I went to talk to the first girl who asked why I still had pants on, I took them off, clicked on her and it gave me a fatal error. Waited until today to try the game again, it started me right before entering the camp to talk to anyone at least. Fucked the first girl, talked to Rhino's girl, girl at bar, muscle girl by bar, girl on beach, danced with girl on beach, collected shells and fucked Rhino's girl on the beach. Ran around the back side and talked to girl meditating, picked up statuette, grabbed ammo, was heading back to bar to talk to girl who bitch about my pants the first time, so I re-equipped them and took one step and it went black screen and rebooted me. The game was stuttering after I had loaded in and tried to walk towards the fire, like it wanted to crash there but it smoothed out in about 10 secs ish. Everything is on max settings. Probably left something out but if anyone can give me any help on this I would greatly appreciate it.
Try to lower graphics settings and set a fps cap, if you are playing any game without fps cap you're risking your gpu, in some hardcore rare cases they can even get bricked.

Jun 28, 2018
Try to lower graphics settings and set a fps cap, if you are playing any game without fps cap you're risking your gpu, in some hardcore rare cases they can even get bricked.
I will give it a shot and see what happens. But I always play all my games that have an option for uncapped fps with it off and have never had a problem. Games like Forza Horizon 5, Dying Light 2, Destiny 2 etc.. Those are much more graphically intensive. But thank you, that was actually the last thing I remembered to put in my post, that I turned on uncapped fps. I will actually report back if anything changed and I will time how long I can play for. Appreciate ya!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I will give it a shot and see what happens. But I always play all my games that have an option for uncapped fps with it off and have never had a problem. Games like Forza Horizon 5, Dying Light 2, Destiny 2 etc.. Those are much more graphically intensive. But thank you, that was actually the last thing I remembered to put in my post, that I turned on uncapped fps. I will actually report back if anything changed and I will time how long I can play for. Appreciate ya!
A game bricking a gpu is pretty rare but it can still happen, recent example of this is Amazon's New World.
I'm using RivaTuner to set a global framerate limit just incase a game is badly programmed.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes