Jun 28, 2018
A game bricking a gpu is pretty rare but it can still happen, recent example of this is Amazon's New World.
I'm using RivaTuner to set a global framerate limit just incase a game is badly programmed.
So I capped the fps at 165 and set the graphics to Med, no crashes, finished everything. Thank you for the solution that was right in front of me haha. Much appreciated!

TheeCoal

Dec 10, 2020
All the reviews to this game are quite positive. The maps detail and the characters and their interactions are above and beyond anything existing right now. I would even rate it above Illusion games such as "AI Shoujo" and "Honey Select 2", and these are right there at the top of 3D adult gaming!

A lot is missing to make it a "complete" game. We all get this. Compared to the Illusion games, clothing and advanced character configuration are definitely missing. However, I'd rate the animations and characters, better than Illusion's.
Illusion games are also a "sandbox" no story (not a real one) can be found. There is though a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE between them and "Wild Life", a difference that makes all the difference... I know... :) On Illusion games, you are also able to build complete scenarios with characters, but then you can interact with all of the characters. On "Wilf Life" you're just creating a movie, no interaction allowed.

Allow interaction with a user created scenario, in "Wild Life", and you'll suddenly have the best adult game ever created, by far...

Just a though from someone who has been playing adult games for far too long! :cool:

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
i wonder if the devs take suggestions from here or only from patreons. i see how much they make and i can't donate much. I'm worried that only the big donators get listened to

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
i wonder if the devs take suggestions from here or only from patreons. i see how much they make and i can't donate much. I'm worried that only the big donators get listened to
Actually no, we look in here frequently and there have been multiple cases of suggestions/ideas mentioned in here being picked up and implemented in the game. It would be foolish not to follow up on a good idea simply because it came from a place like this.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Actually no, we look in here frequently and there have been multiple cases of suggestions/ideas mentioned in here being picked up and implemented in the game. It would be foolish not to follow up on a good idea simply because it came from a place like this.
That's why you guys get the big bucks

Reactions: MarkMelon

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
Thank you for answering. that is great to hear :)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I have to say that I LOVE the fact that the cumshot effect got added to the Sandbox mode. It gives you a massive amount of possibilities to create scenes and have the unique effect of "cumpaintness" (So to speak) that only premade scenes had, and only those that had a character with a proper penis like males and the two futas to be available to pretty much anyone or any"thing" so to speak XD.

And speaking of futas. Since most of the girls rely on Maya's skeleton, I wish we could have like something similar on Jenny futa since we could that say she's like.... Hmmmm, Maya's futa-counterpart? XD

One thing I could say is about giving futas more animations which would be nice but more than that right now I think it would be better to give characters like Shey or SheyFuta the poses that other girls have. And viceversa, giving Shey/SheyFuta unique poses to the others, which Im not sure if they have since I havent tried much the sandbox mode cause my PC tends to go into RedLining after a while of having WL open ^^'

Also, about PC performance. Am I the only one who after a while having the game open, some things like textures and makeup on characters start to suddenly dissapear? Or somehow their "appearence" starting to sttutter. Like, makeup keeps dissapearing and reapearing at random? It usually only happens after quite a while playing but so far seems to be a bit constant. And it only fixes after rebooting the game.

Reactions: Oxiton
Apr 10, 2021
AdeptusSteve actually listens what we say here, he listened to me twice for two things. In my opinion he is a decent Dev, especially for Unreal engine game dev I would say he is great.
I hope at least more people from here really do end up supporting him, I know I will, I really want to buy the game I want to support decent devs like Steve.

alex0789

May 3, 2019
Does anybody know the location of Karra's spawn on the oasis sandbox map? The spawn list says she's there but I can't seem to find her. I know I can spawn her manually. I'm just really curious as to where she is since I literally flew over the entire map and wasn't able to find her.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
I been playing around with the prop editor and im loving it!

Things that would be great if added would be more different kinds of shapes in the prototype section like prism, pyramid, half sphere, bowl or dome (not sure what to call it but half sphere but there is no plane/texture/surface on the flat side).

More types of textures to apply to it like metals, floor paterns, carpets and something that can look like goo/cum/sludge when you apply specular.

The cum effect we have now is good for a constant spray but if we could have the possibility to add cum stains on objects and people would be great and maybe even change the color of it.

And something i REALLY wanted when i made the ring gag on one of the ladies is a "mirror selected objects" button. Option to mirror horizontally and vertically. For example i made half the strap of the gag on one side of her face with bunch of cube objects and i wanted to select that hold side and dublicate it and than mirror it. Noramally i just use the cylinder to make a strap around someone but you would have seen it inside her mouth lol

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
AdeptusSteve actually listens what we say here, he listened to me twice for two things. In my opinion he is a decent Dev, especially for Unreal engine game dev I would say he is great.
I hope at least more people from here really do end up supporting him, I know I will, I really want to buy the game I want to support decent devs like Steve.
Yes he seems like a decent guy. He answered my concern very quickly

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I have to say that I LOVE the fact that the cumshot effect got added to the Sandbox mode. It gives you a massive amount of possibilities to create scenes and have the unique effect of "cumpaintness" (So to speak) that only premade scenes had, and only those that had a character with a proper penis like males and the two futas to be available to pretty much anyone or any"thing" so to speak XD.

And speaking of futas. Since most of the girls rely on Maya's skeleton, I wish we could have like something similar on Jenny futa since we could that say she's like.... Hmmmm, Maya's futa-counterpart? XD

One thing I could say is about giving futas more animations which would be nice but more than that right now I think it would be better to give characters like Shey or SheyFuta the poses that other girls have. And viceversa, giving Shey/SheyFuta unique poses to the others, which Im not sure if they have since I havent tried much the sandbox mode cause my PC tends to go into RedLining after a while of having WL open ^^'

Also, about PC performance. Am I the only one who after a while having the game open, some things like textures and makeup on characters start to suddenly dissapear? Or somehow their "appearence" starting to sttutter. Like, makeup keeps dissapearing and reapearing at random? It usually only happens after quite a while playing but so far seems to be a bit constant. And it only fixes after rebooting the game.
You can probably get something similar using customize.

bigglebo

Mar 1, 2020
Is a 5600XT 6GB not enough for this game? I get 100% GPU usage on HIGH and 84% on low on an overclocked i7 6700k and 48 GB of RAM

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is a 5600XT 6GB not enough for this game? I get 100% GPU usage on HIGH and 84% on low on an overclocked i7 6700k and 48 GB of RAM
I don't know specs of 5600XT but resolution and framerate also matters a lot when talking about gpu usage. You should probably limit your fps if you want lower gpu usage.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Would love taking a look into this game again (didnt play for 2 years) but sadly its unplayable. On highest settings the game is lagging and stuttering like hell and when i wanna change the settings the game gets a fatal error every single time so changing the settings isnt possible.

Makes me a really sad Panda. :(

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
Woo, looking for suggestions? Don't mind if I do!

- Integrated creation sharing, like Steam Workshop

So with Sandbox 2.0, and character creations, and so on, I thought it would be cool if people's creations could be shared and activated through a cloud or something. A place were people could directly submit their creations and you could download directly.

- Animation editor

I know you said that modding is something that won't be thought about until after the game is released, but maybe something like an Animation Editor could be added akin to Sandbox 2.0
And with it being shared and distributed, I think the game could explode in popularity with a flood of animations. Could also relieve pressure from sandbox animation making for you, maybe you could incorporate some of the fan creations into the main game roster if they're good enough.

- Face poser during sex?

Sure it could break something, but I don't think anyone would mind since it would be at their own discretion.

Something like how cinematic angles are saved, you could save them per animation step.

- Enhanced Cinematic mode

I'm sure you guys already have this on a to-do list, the cinematic mode is great to have, but for some animations it just shows a closeup of some ones back or shoulder.
A simple fix could be to allow the user to have some movement control, so you could gently move the scene a little to the side. Or have it hold a scene.

- Kerpali with Maya's / Sam's animation

Some Kerpali that shares the same phyisical features with Maya, where it matters for animation, like height, mouth size, genitals location. But it's a Kerpali... maybe with a short tail and snout so you wouldn't need to factor that in... like a Rabbit? (If not, a Rabbit Kerpali with its own model, that would be nice too, long legs)

- Body paint?

Same with eye shadow/lipstick, but applies stripes, patterns, and whatnot across the body

- Sandbox humping pose animation.

In sanbox 2.0 to be able to spawn someone Just... humping the air, sex with nothing at all to play around with.

- Djablo Mouse

A new Kerpali that shares animations with Djablo, but its a mouse? Something that's more eyecandy than the goatmen :D

- Female Djablo

- Momma bear?

- Werewolf (Wolf with the skeleton of Kral) ?

- Also something that I'm sure is already on some todo list but, more hairs for Max? Something basic and neutral. Rawn as bottom? and maybe having a hotkey to control the animation speed that would be nifty.

Much love to ya'll!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes