RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Im surprised that there isn't a futa furry character yet. We do have Jenny Futa and Shey Futa but even Maya had the PP toy, I havent seen something like that for the Kerpaly girls. I think :unsure:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
But as it is the female kerpali models are kinda ugly
The kerpali females very much look like the animal characters Disney makes, such as in Lion King. Well, their heads that is, I too would wish for them to look more like the usual anthros you can find on the interwebs.

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Why did they seemingly abandon Yason/skeleton anyways?
Because we need to be reasonable with resources. Maintaing a complete character skeleton involves a lot of work to make sure all movement, combat, facial, sex and routine animations are complete and functional. That simply wasnt worth it for a character with very similar proportions to the Sethro skeleton. So the plan is to move the Yason and Ryan models to the sethro skeleton while retaining their faces as much as possible. That way we save a lot of resources that can be spent in areas where they are more needed, like improving quality of dialogue animations or something.

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
i think this game is interesting it definatelly has potential to be fun :). The side bet quest thought for shorty...i am completely lost i have no idea how do i can get the girls... i managed to give one bandanna to kim but that is all progress i could do... so any advices are really appriciated :). Sandbox mode is still bit confusing but fun there is lot of options which to try so i definatelly give it a spin and see what i can do

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
i think this game is interesting it definatelly has potential to be fun :). The side bet quest thought for shorty...i am completely lost i have no idea how do i can get the girls... i managed to give one bandanna to kim but that is all progress i could do... so any advices are really appriciated :). Sandbox mode is still bit confusing but fun there is lot of options which to try so i definatelly give it a spin and see what i can do
  • Jadeen is meditating at the edge of the village. First you need to get the bow. Its located in the building right behind the rhino guy (the biggest one). Then you go hunting with her and when you kill the space deer you can have sex. She doesnt give you the ribbon though.
  • You can talk to Inda (the chick with the rhino guy), then when she stands up and goes to the bar you talk to her again. Follow her to the beach, collect sea shells and then you can have sex with her.
  • You can get laid with the girl sun bathing at the beach by getting the weed from the two guys (they are smoking next to campfire you can easily find them). When you get the weed, you can offer it to the girl and get her ribbon.
  • Alissa (the chick at the bar). You need to get wine first. Its located near Jadeen, next to the military looking tent. She will first ask you to find her friend. Her friend is behind the big rock, you cant miss it. Once you find her friend, you can offer her wine and get her ribbon as well.
And thats pretty much it to the story mode so far. There isnt much going on

Reactions: candy76041820

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
What the fuck is up with the shit FPS drops? Goes from 75 straight down to 30- than eventually locks around 15ish fps every single time -_-
That's never happened before. Devs are adding so much shit to the game and doing very little to optimize performance and fix clothes and physics and female sex moans ect ect. Lol I'm giving these devs money so they make the game become slowly unplayable for me.
Time to pull the cash plug.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
What the fuck is up with the shit FPS drops? Goes from 75 straight down to 30- than eventually locks around 15ish fps every single time -_-
That's never happened before. Devs are adding so much shit to the game and doing very little to optimize performance and fix clothes and physics and female sex moans ect ect. Lol I'm giving these devs money so they make the game become slowly unplayable for me.
Sorry for the inconvenience mate. Sometimes things get worse before they can get better. Thats the chaotic nature of development for ya :HideThePain:. Feel free to cancel your subscribtion and try back later once we have done the improvements you seek :)

Hazzan

Oct 14, 2021
I have an rtx 2060, AMD CPU 6 x 3.6 ghz and 8g of ram at 2400 Mhz. I'm playing at 1080p with the fps set to 30.
Honeyview_Nouveau Image bitmap.jpg
Honeyview_Nouveau Image bitmap (2).jpg
It's stable enough to record good quality videos. If I zoom very close to the characters, the fps drop to 25fps, but it's not showy. The best for maximum performance is to go to the showroom and do a little decor yourself, if you want. If you prefer a prefabricated map, you have to explore it to find the places where the fps are at their lowest and you can directly play it more quietly or add some objects to make your decor yourself in this place.

The last cool trick I found works if you have a controller. Launch the editor to have the camera free, then I use a small flashlight to hold down the right mouse button and I can then use the joystick to do what I want with the camera, up, down, forward, backward, to the sides, with the triggers and the left joystick, with the right we control the direction of the camera. However, you have to use the mouse wheel to adjust the movement speed.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry for the inconvenience mate. Sometimes things get worse before they can get better. Thats the chaotic nature of development for ya :HideThePain:. Feel free to cancel your subscribtion and try back later once we have done the improvements you seek :)
that's the most honest response we could've got tbh
being a cs student myself I know a small part of the pain
even debigging is painful with unoptimised apps

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes