ida_s_toqgata

Apr 12, 2022
Hello all

So. I'm looking for version 23.06.2021 because for me the older versions are sharp the latest ones are very blurry the quality is not as good as used to be. But if I use a version older than 23.06, on my win7 then the keyboard and the mouse are not working. Here are some shots of both older and new versions.

Reactions: VENTONORTE

sdsadfsafs

Jun 15, 2021
So i have both of version including newest build Build 2022-03 on left and 25$ 21-10-2021 build on right. Call me crazy, but is it just me or there been graphical downgrade between this two builds? I mean character shadows foliage and entire athmosphere looks just so much better on right one. Both of this games run without any graphical modification or reshade. 23544425252525.png

Reactions: VENTONORTE

V1kky

Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me what soft they use to make such a smooth and "natural" animation? May be they mentioned it somewhere?

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
I can confirm. I haven't done any graphic settings changes intentionally but the graphics quality dropped dramatically compared to older builds. I hope this will get fixed in future builds.

Running on RTX3060 with all settings on highest available but with "motion blur" turned off and viewing distance set to medium settiung. I get around 40-60fps.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Hello all

So. I'm looking for version 23.06.2021 because for me the older versions are sharp the latest ones are very blurry the quality is not as good as used to be. But if I use a version older than 23.06, on my win7 then the keyboard and the mouse are not working. Here are some shots of both older and new versions.
I see you like big bombs, buddy! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Novari

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
So i have both of version including newest build Build 2022-03 on left and 25$ 21-10-2021 build on right. Call me crazy, but is it just me or there been graphical downgrade between this two builds? I mean character shadows foliage and entire athmosphere looks just so much better on right one. Both of this games run without any graphical modification or reshade. View attachment 1753665
I can confirm. I haven't done any graphic settings changes intentionally but the graphics quality dropped dramatically compared to older builds. I hope this will get fixed in future builds.

Running on RTX3060 with all settings on highest available but with "motion blur" turned off and viewing distance set to medium settiung. I get around 40-60fps.
That is very strange because we didnt make any significant changes in the graphics quality. In the screenshot by sdsadfsafs
however it seems that the time of day is different so the characters on the right are actually standing in the shadow of some landscape feature. But im very interested in your findings so if you can make more detailed comparison images where you try to match lighting, scenery and video settings as much as possible and tell us the exact version names from which they come so we can try to figure out what changed and whether its something we can improve. Tho that being said, remember our move to UE5 is still a big milestone of this year in our development and we all have high hopes that the graphics quality will improve again and remain more stable throughout the rest of development.

Can anyone tell me what soft they use to make such a smooth and "natural" animation? May be they mentioned it somewhere?
We use Autodesk Maya as our core animation suite. The character rigs and proprietary animation pipeline tools are being developed by myself.

Tfw MxR made a video about your game. Things moving in the right direction.
Yeah saw that too, was really a great video and im very excited about game being shown on such a large audience channel, tho a little nervous too :love:

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Those mini games added are sooo great !!!
it would be interested to add forced scenes too ( against their will sex ) and more mini games options of course
congrats to the developer for this awesome job , the best game ever created for sure

sainav

May 13, 2021
Those mini games added are sooo great !!!
it would be interested to add forced scenes too ( against their will sex ) and more mini games options of course
congrats to the developer for this awesome job , the best game ever created for sure
ilja * maya ????

V1kky

Jun 26, 2018
We use Autodesk Maya as our core animation suite. The character rigs and proprietary animation pipeline tools are being developed by myself.
oh I weren't expect dev itself answer, thank you
it must be was said for thousand times already but those animations made on the highest quality I ever seen, its also inspires me to learn 3d animation

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Can you tell what are your vision of the game? Is it going to be some short linear adventure with most of its true might in sandbox editor? Or there will be some epic adventures with sandbox editor left "as is". I'm asking this coz I just recently found this game in my quest of searching best tool for adult animanion references.

Last edited by a moderator:

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
But im very interested in your findings so if you can make more detailed comparison images where you try to match lighting, scenery and video settings as much as possible and tell us the exact version names from which they come so we can try to figure out what changed and whether its something we can improve.
Okay, so I actually was able to fix the issues, but unfortunatly am no longer able to recreate the problem. Since I never changed the settings, I never went back to save/apply anything in the settings menu. But today I opend and simply applyed the settings without any changes and everything went back to is beautifull smoothness.

The main quality difference that I remember was the missing anti-aliasing around the models edges. Overlapping edges of models were still clean but edges to the background were very very bad. I have no idea what the issue could have been for this and as said, I unfortunatly cannot recreate the problem.

1649879130345.png

I am running everything set to "epic", except following 3 settings disabled: motion blur, heat distortion and SSGI.
I disabled motion blur and heat distortion because it feld annoying while moving because the whole picture becomes blurry all the time.
I have no idea what SSGI is and I didn't notice any difference so I keep it disabled. All it does is reducing the fps by 20.
around 85fps with SSGI off and around 60fps with SSGI on. To me no visible difference, only performance drop.

Oh and btw. I am using a 1440p monitor/resolution.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well this just got featured on MXR... Prepare for the increased popularity. I didn't know it was a thing, so gonna check it out.

Reactions: HeheBwoi
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes