Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
What exactly does the Anim Speed, Amplitude, and Smooth sliders do? Anim Speed makes it go faster, okay that one is obvious. Amplitude also makes it go faster, I guess one speed slider isn't enough? Smooth randomizes the speed at random intervals I dunno? Someone explain this to a dumb person, please.
anim speed does what you think it does. it's the base speed
amplitude is how much the speed varies. when you set it to zero the speed is consistent. when you set it higher the animation will fluctuate between the base speed and a higher speed. it makes the animation go faster sometimes.
as far as I can tell smooth is how quickly it takes to get from base speed to amplitude speed and back. set it low for jerky stops and starts, set it high if you want it the speed to slowly rise and fall. pretty sure it does nothing when amplitude is zero

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can you guys precisely explain how you use Sandbox for fapping? Be as specific as possible.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Can you guys precisely explain how you use Sandbox for fapping? Be as specific as possible.
Load up sandbox. Press T. Spawn characters. Press E to talk to characters. Select sex. Profit. Spawn multiple characters and have them follow you for group sex. Spawn a character, talk to them and select possess in order to change who you're controlling.

Reactions: he_found_you
Jul 2, 2021
Honestly you guys should stop replying to these people about "Beastiality" it only fuels them into arguing more. They are obviously not going to change their minds or research more about the topic, and they are arguing in a dam game that covers a bunch of fetishes for everyone. If they are saying "X is wrong it should not be in the game", or "Your all disgusting liking X in this" then ignore them.

They obviously don't have any influence over the games future, and are mostly here to stir up trouble and clutter the forum by getting idiots to reply to them. You are not convincing these people by saying ANYTHING to them. Cluttering the forum up with asinine arguments is only going to be frowned upon. Go anywhere else to shove your view down peoples throat. If you respond to these people, it doesn't matter your intentions, you're also at fault.

This game covers a lot of fetishes, that is what is intended. Hating on those fetishes is rude and the fact that people come into this specific game to complain about it shows a lot about them. Ignore them ffs i don't want to browse 50 messages to find an actual comment in between.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
1652048675865.png

I am encountering this more and more on sandbox.

Whenever i load a save with Bol/franc models that have penis physics on, most of them, if not all, will eventually end up like this and it will not go away unless i reload (even then it doesn't always go away)

I haven't tried it on max/sethro or any other humans/kerpali.

The only thing that seems to fix it somehow, is looking at it from a different angle (i am not kidding)

Is this a known bug? Or am i doing something extremely wrong?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
anim speed does what you think it does. it's the base speed
amplitude is how much the speed varies. when you set it to zero the speed is consistent. when you set it higher the animation will fluctuate between the base speed and a higher speed. it makes the animation go faster sometimes.
as far as I can tell smooth is how quickly it takes to get from base speed to amplitude speed and back. set it low for jerky stops and starts, set it high if you want it the speed to slowly rise and fall. pretty sure it does nothing when amplitude is zero
The dumb person understood that thank you!

noone91189

Jun 7, 2020
How do you actually play this on in VR on a Quest 2? I tried downloading it, adding it to my Steam Library and "adding to VR" like I did with other Unity based games, but this one doesn't actually load in my headset when I run it.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 1800531

I am encountering this more and more on sandbox.

Whenever i load a save with Bol/franc models that have penis physics on, most of them, if not all, will eventually end up like this and it will not go away unless i reload (even then it doesn't always go away)

I haven't tried it on max/sethro or any other humans/kerpali.

The only thing that seems to fix it somehow, is looking at it from a different angle (i am not kidding)

Is this a known bug? Or am i doing something extremely wrong?
Plastic Man's PP lmao

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
I am truly intrigued by the game... but it's too damn big :/
I believe that's just cause there's so much info within, but --- anybody got a more compressed version perhaps? (would that even work?!)

Reactions: Lucifer84
Jan 22, 2021
How do you actually play this on in VR on a Quest 2? I tried downloading it, adding it to my Steam Library and "adding to VR" like I did with other Unity based games, but this one doesn't actually load in my headset when I run it.
VR doesn't actually work on this game, don't waste your time. Trust me.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
AFAIK there's no actual VR interactions. You can toggle the output to your VR headset with ALT+O (or ALT+0?) I believe (check the settings, it's the stereoscopic keybind) but all you can really do is watch a scene. There's no VR interactivity, you're essentially just using your VR headset as a monitor.

Maize5

Feb 27, 2018
This game is completely unplayable, the controls are shit, there's no way to do anything without watching hours of tutorials that tell you fuck all... I just want to make characters fuck, and I can't get rid of this tribal bitch for a different character.

Fuck this game and I'm glad I didn't pay for this hunk of shit.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
This game is completely unplayable, the controls are shit, there's no way to do anything without watching hours of tutorials that tell you fuck all... I just want to make characters fuck, and I can't get rid of this tribal bitch for a different character.

This seems like a 'you' problem. The controls while basic, do exactly what you'd expect. The only controls that are not completely easy to get from the start are the sandbox building. But Steve made a video for it for that very purpose, if that is what you are strugling with, go watch it.

For the customization, it's straight forward. 'O' to customize currently posesed character, with option to save a preset that you can then load. 'T' to spawn a character. To control this new character, walk towards them and hit 'E', and select posses option.
If you want to have a sex scene you need to pair correct 'models' together. If you want a regural 1 on 1, just walk to the right person while controling the other one. If you want threesome or more, you have to all but 1 npcs on 'follow', that will give you the group sex option.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Load up sandbox. Press T. Spawn characters. Press E to talk to characters. Select sex. Profit. Spawn multiple characters and have them follow you for group sex. Spawn a character, talk to them and select possess in order to change who you're controlling.
I actually know how to fully use sandbox in every conceivable way. I was curious how you guys use it.

So you still prefer to use the T menu based system and spawned characters? Interesting. Do you use the placed characters and placed sex scene system at all?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
I wish we could make poses in the sandbox silent and instead be able to place sound objects (like lights) and control the sounds being made that way. It would make for a far more immersing experiences

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Any chance of making shey futa dick color be affected by skin color? It works with Jenny, but Shey had this issue since her implementation as far as I can tell.

I wish we could make poses in the sandbox silent and instead be able to place sound objects (like lights) and control the sounds being made that way. It would make for a far more immersing experiences
I'd actually like to have a bar that decides the volume. In my experience I can't hear anything unless I'm literally touching the group.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

t->select characters to spawn
press e on the characters you spawned to fuck them or possess them as in control them to make them fuck someone else
not the game's fault you have the mental capacity of a single shorted transistor
Do Macs even have proper gaming GPU's?
most of them don't of course
not that they have much of anything else besides "gOoD sOftWarE"

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes