Clockuprules

Dec 2, 2019
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

I hope this helps, work smarter not harder. :WeSmart:
Hey, I have a quick question. I download the json files and put them in the collections folder but how do I use them? The collar for example does not show up in clothes. And the maps... well I have no idea how to enter a different map from that list. Thanks

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
The next update will probably be out on February 17th or 24th.
  • Expect a lot of outfits.
  • There probably won't be as many anims as the last update (though the number of anims on the last update was insane) I'd expect around 80 at most.
  • The new Shey based character Koodie has the biggest tits of a human character.
  • And of course they are adding the custom poser which will probably make this game the new Honey Select. I genuinely expect some VN games using Wildlife to come out this year.
  • I do not know if you will be able to customise genitals in the custom poser yet.
  • They reworked around 5 new hairstyles I believe
  • A Maya+Kral+Borco minigame, a Max and Scrof minigame and another minigame with Max and Koodie will be added
It looks like it's gonna be a pretty great update so far.
Very new to this game but I imagine extreme potential.
  • And of course they are adding the custom poser which will probably make this game the new Honey Select. I genuinely expect some VN games using Wildlife to come out this year.
I can already see the better version of Legend of Krystal in my head since the current projects all seem... well let's not go there but a few more custom models and bingo bango...

neo215

Mar 5, 2021
how to use camera preset? i set a camera preset,but pressing the keyboard did not reflect. pls hlep ,thanks!

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes