Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
current proof of concept
found a model of the bug insect thing from fallen doll, chaopped up it's parts in blender and imported and re-assembled it into wildlife, applied several transform nodes to most of it's part and did a small custom animation, applied a corbac penis to the end of it
Can you share custom for this bug? it looks really cool.

Reactions: N-One and Syko.169

jteet61

Jan 8, 2020
there must be somewhere people are sharing their scenes and worlds, it adds so much more re- playablity to the game and the regular place for sharing has been closed for ages now. Shall we make a discord if there isnt one already for sharing maps, props, collections, etc? its so frustrating browsing these threads for it

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Played it a while ago, it had short "campaign" mission. I can't see it in newest build, is it hidden somewhere or was removed?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
could someone tell me if the build fix the problems with the shey model (or any model for that matter) if you scale her breasts? I don't want to download again 30 GB or whatever to find I have to go back to the UE4 version.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
The move to UE5 is permanent and there will be no more new versions of UE4?

I don't know why on my PC the UE5 version looks much worse than UE4 and it loads the computer 2x more

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes