benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
TL;DR this game cannot be compared to triple ayy releases such as Elden Ring

You're not wrong but I was just pointing out that your hardware is probably the main issue. Yes, the game is HIGHLY unoptimized right now but just to give you a bit of perspective, there are those who are able to run the game pretty well. These are the types of people that usually don't have a problem funding games like this and others such as Star Citizen which also requires some very beefy hardware to run well. This is one of those games that don't scale well for everyone and that's made painfully obvious for many and more than likely the majority of users considering that most people are not going to have very beefy hardware, unfortunately.
Right now? The game has been unoptimized for as long as I can remember, well before the big engine rework.

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
Who knows.
The game has a patreon logo and a link. I was able to find a program that unpacks the game's resources. There are two problems. Finding these files and packing them back up. I found some files. But I could not pack them back up.

Scotty911

Apr 4, 2023
Hello everyone. Tell me, is it possible to import character models from other games into this game? or clothes? The last time I went in, everything was very poor. Maybe someone is doing mods for the game? Customization in the game is very lacking. And if it were possible to port the characters, it would be more fun. Like a sandbox, but somehow meager

DamienT

Nov 23, 2019
Scotty911 Cant just lift Lara Croft and slap it in this one. You can import DAZ models into WilLife and use them in the editor as an asset. Should be quite some posts on this game's forum section. I suggest the search function.

Scotty911

Apr 4, 2023
Scotty911 Cant just lift Lara Croft and slap it in this one. You can import DAZ models into WilLife and use them in the editor as an asset. Should be quite some posts on this game's forum section. I suggest the search function.

Thank you, I'll try to find something. If, of course, I find something among 900 messages (^_^)

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
kind people, please help. I am new to this game, and I would like to know where I can find ready-made sandbox with characters for this game?

kitkat_bru

May 11, 2022
kind people, please help. I am new to this game, and I would like to know where I can find ready-made sandbox with characters for this game?
I used some maps from here

And this is my collection of presets that I made

The "My presets" folder should be placed in
C:\Users\*your PC username*\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets

Last edited:

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018

So if you are able to read german and get around a paywall, quite the neat little article. With them dreaming of the big box release being sold in stores.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Hello everyone. Tell me, is it possible to import character models from other games into this game? or clothes? The last time I went in, everything was very poor. Maybe someone is doing mods for the game? Customization in the game is very lacking. And if it were possible to port the characters, it would be more fun. Like a sandbox, but somehow meager
You can import models as long as they're in the supported formats, but things like clothing won't actually fit characters. I've seen it requested in the Wild Life server, but a tool like Bodyslide from Skyrim/Fallout would be neat for sandbox. You can also import models of characters, but they won't be playable or usable.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Hey people I need advice,
what is the best way to executing next events one by one by pressing input?

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Hey people I need advice,
what is the best way to executing next events one by one by pressing input?
do you have an example of what you're trying to?
are you trying to press an input to resolve a list of events one by one so that each event automatically starts after the previous one ends? Or do you want to have an input key that starts the next event each time for each event

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes