SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Latest version UE4 - everything works fine.

All versions UE5 - looks like shit. Empty sandbox maps, low performance, blur textures etc.
But hey, now we have Lumen! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
If UE5 version looks bad on your end it's probably due to bugs. Blurry textures might be due to not enough VRAM. Performance definitely sucks though. What GPU do you have? I know texture issues happen in other games when VRAM is being eaten up.

mentosfruit

Mar 13, 2019
If UE5 version looks bad on your end it's probably due to bugs. Blurry textures might be due to not enough VRAM. Performance definitely sucks though. What GPU do you have? I know texture issues happen in other games when VRAM is being eaten up.
got the have same issue ... no texture and empty maps
I have 32go ram rtx 4070 ti

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
got the have same issue ... no texture and empty maps
I have 32go ram rtx 4070 ti
Assuming your hardware clearly isn't the problem here;
The map was changed to a new in-progress map, that is much smaller and more streamlined which is making much better progress than the previous map which was far too large.
You may be noticing the temporary placement props and textures, which are there just as a guide to the devs to know where to put things.
Example:
Dev is making the map and decides "I want a little nature area here with a small pond, trees, bushes, flowers, maybe some frogs jumping around. But I can't do that right now, let me place some default untextured prop trees here as a sticky note to myself and the other devs, to build that area here later."

Not talking about the base map?
If you are experiencing texture loss in default sandbox while building your own map or viewing someone else's. Then there is indeed some sort of issue going on in your case.

Reactions: SukebeDude

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
Sin_titulo.jpg

first of all, not my pic. Anyone have any idea where I can get these props? specifically that blindfold. Someone told me it was from this forum but I tried to go through the forum for a bit but could not find it.

Reactions: zz7989

exter

May 29, 2017
How do you toggle VR?
I tried with alt+0, alt+v but it's not working for me
Check your options/controls which button it is. It is called "stereoscopic rendering" or something and its almost at the bottom of the controls.

lrgokugames

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to solve it I'm having a texture problem out of nowhere it looks like shit when I go into the inventory to change clothes or to have sex

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I dont understand the hype for this "game". Its not even a game. Its beautiful animations meets Spiderman Cartoon Maker.
People are hyped about the potential and the fact that the devs knows what they're doing, it's been slow lately because of the UE5 porting but i think it will get more interesting build to build going forward compared to the last half year or so.

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
There's no excuse for the current performance. 40 fps in a blank, dark sandbox on a 3050 ti? Yes, I know, it's on the lower end for a gaming laptop but it's certainly within the requirements. There's absolutely no reason that performance should ever be that bad in a literal empty space without hardly any lighting. Not to mention that I can hardly get 5 fps in the "actual game" even at minimum settings. This is beyond insane, especially since it's actually gotten worse since the first UE5 release

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes