theldras

Apr 22, 2018
6 years into development and still not even remotely close to a working alpha of the actual promised game, in it's current state its barely even a game but rather a sandbox custom sex animation screenshot and video maker, and that would be fine if that was the program promised and marketed, but its not, it was and still is marketed as a survival rpg with sex and nudity, in its current state this is a bait and switch, promise one thing, cash in, deliver something else with barely even a single hint of what they promised, and what is there is still to this day extremely barebone.

Last edited:

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
they have that, and the also have "quick sex" option which immediately puts you in a sex scene that has every single animation to pick from, so no more going through the list and grabbing what you want, you just have access to all of them
nice, gonna download it then ty

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
resize characters
Not sure that it's possible for sex scenes though. At least for 2 reasons:
1. Character bodies don't seem to have dynamic responses to collision. Meaning that each pose/animation has to be tailored to specifically sized props, otherwise they just go through each other.
2. Being able to make character partner look smaller in sex scenes is umm... well, inapropriate. And borderline illegal.
That's how I see it, but maybe I'm wrong on this one.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
why the fuck does a custom mesh only made up of a few hundred polygons cause the game to use all my fucking VRAM and cause blurry textures
Hey, could you share this custom mesh with us so we can have a look? Is it just the model or do you also import custom textures?
Btw. we are very aware of the issues with memory and performance and those are definitely one of our main focus points of development.
So if you could describe any situation you experience mem leak in and detail steps to reproduce it will help solve these issues faster.

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
Hey, could you share this custom mesh with us so we can have a look? Is it just the model or do you also import custom textures?
Btw. we are very aware of the issues with memory and performance and those are definitely one of our main focus points of development.
So if you could describe any situation you experience mem leak in and detail steps to reproduce it will help solve these issues faster.

Cheers
I've noticed when you have enough AI characters game tends to change to lower level of LODs and textures and refuse to change to higher ones. That's for me around 130 poses/scenes/characters (and quite amount of objects) with 32gb ram and 3080. But the recent patch (one or two ago?) really improved performance with high amount of poses like that. Game was basically unplayable with that many and now I get pretty stable 60 fps, however at times I get that lod/texture issue even though FPS is totally same.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I've noticed when you have enough AI characters game tends to change to lower level of LODs and textures and refuse to change to higher ones. That's for me around 130 poses/scenes/characters (and quite amount of objects) with 32gb ram and 3080. But the recent patch (one or two ago?) really improved performance with high amount of poses like that. Game was basically unplayable with that many and now I get pretty stable 60 fps, however at times I get that lod/texture issue even though FPS is totally same.
Yes ive also been observing that. Something seems to not be working correctly if duplicating characters increases the VRam usage. Since all those new characters' materials should be pointing to the same textures there shouldnt be such a massive increase in memory usage. We will definitely look into that.

@marcusaurelius99k
Could you list your hardware specs please? Also mind sharing the actual scene+models you are using for this? (Use the export function in the sandbox) Since the model on sketchfab doesnt seem to come as an obj or fbx format Id have to do some conversion myself it would introduce an other layer of variance that wouldnt help getting to the bottom of the issue.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Hey, Id like to know more about what you think the WL models are lacking. Are you talking about character models or level moedls? And what exactly about them? Care to elaborate?
The character models look fine, hair models and clothing are what is lacking imo. I know you guys have someone working on the hair models now and you're touching up prop/level models so just waiting for those all to be completed. Majority of the clothes still look plastic/low quality though. If you guys are still hiring outside modelers, Ryan Reos would be a dope addition if you can get them onboard I think(here's some of his work .

Last edited:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I've noticed that some of the recent bad reviews have been removed, but the positive ones are not touched. So were they botting or are you amazon'ing it? :p
They most likely pay to let it get removed. When I made a post directly comparing how much the "world" developed and that the game will never release it got removed. That was a year ago or smt. This was
1. A completely factual comparison and realistic, logical conclusion and
2. Was insulting nobody
Yet it got removed. For some reason something like that gets removed for this "game" but people ripping into a game and calling it trash is for some reason allowed when its about other games. Seems really strange.

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
we don't pay anyone to delete their reviews on F95. most likely they deleted the reviews themselfs or got deleted by the mods for this thread (which we are not).

*EDIT: I was actually surprised myself.

They most likely pay to let it get removed. When I made a post directly comparing how much the "world" developed and that the game will never release it got removed. That was a year ago or smt. This was
2. Was insulting nobody
Yet it got removed. For some reason something like that gets removed for this "game" but people ripping into a game and calling it trash is for some reason allowed when its about other games. Seems really strange.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
2. Was insulting nobody
This is a pirating site, why would they care about bad reviews here? Imagine Adobe getting worked up because people complaining in the comment section on pirate bay lol

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This is a pirating site, why would they care about bad reviews here?
Which site it is posted on doesn't matter. What matters is, who wrote it and under which conditions it is written.

Unlike the paid reviewers of ign, pcgamer or any other big media outlets, pirates are actual players. They are not being paid or bribed in any way to write their reviews, this is why they write their honest reviews.

"Sponsored" content creators on youtube are also not transparent most of the time. This is because of two reasons. First reason is, if they talk bad about a game too much, they fear publishers/developers would stop sending them free games. Second reason is, they prioritize creating more interesting videos over honest reviews. Because this is what they do, this is why they are called "content creators". They earn money from doing this.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Which site it is posted on doesn't matter. What matters is, who wrote it and under which conditions it is written.

Unlike the paid reviewers of ign, pcgamer or any other big media outlets, pirates are actual players. They are not being paid or bribed in any way to write their reviews, this is why they write their honest reviews.

"Sponsored" content creators on youtube are also not transparent most of the time. This is because of two reasons. First reason is, if they talk bad about a game too much, they fear publishers/developers would stop sending them free games. Second reason is, they prioritize creating more interesting videos over honest reviews. Because this is what they do, this is why they are called "content creators". They earn money from doing this.
The site a review comes from definitely matters when a developer silencing critique is in question. EA doesn't need to silence reviews from people roasting pirated versions of their games, most of their playbase will be looking at legitimate platforms. A more relevant example is Fallen Doll - you can see efforts of their moderators silencing threads containing critique on their Steam discussion board, people being booted from their Discord for voicing opinions, etc, while the F95 page has people freely voicing opinions with no sign of FD moderators/devs attempting to hush people. There's no incentive to silencing people on pirating platforms because someone that's visiting a pirating site in the first place will likely pirate regardless just because they can.

Reactions: NeonThirst
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes