tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
So I heard its now possible to make your own custom sex poses/animations.

Is that true? Where can I read on it and how to do it?

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022

wtf is this for real? where did you hear this from? i came to check this game after long time so i am missing out on some stuff.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018

yea
requires a decent amount of work and some skill but yes you can manually animate stuff and pose stuff.

You can throw in a character in sandbox, turn on their rig, and apply a transform node to each body rig controller, meaning you can now animate characters. It's pretty basic in the sense that you can only animate a start an end position, but with multiple transform nodes and some basic understanding of how to code the timing you can do a lot.

Defox Ford

Dec 24, 2022
Previous of WL version was better than new version it was fully optimised. I played on gtx 1650 4 gb it was very good before when i played heavy sandbox its give me around 30 to 35 fps but now only i get 9 to 10 fps with the same sandbox which is totally trash. I don't know what had the developer done to make the game worsen. I tried to play the older version but the sandbox doesn't run properly I couldn't possess the character. I had a request for the developer to make the game run even on low end pc because majority people with low end pc is more than high end.

Last edited:

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
"Previous of WL version was better than new version it was fully optimised "
not so much.. adding a single light source with shadows on, lowers my FPS by 8..
as for the updates, it would be very nice if at least key fixes and improvements were also added to the UE4 version of the game. I am currently creating a complex map for the ue4 version and I miss so damn much things like custom poses.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
Previous of WL version was better than new version it was fully optimised. I played on gtx 1650 4 gb it was very good before when i played heavy sandbox its give me around 30 to 35 fps but now only i get 9 to 10 fps with the same sandbox which is totally trash. I don't know what had the developer done to make the game worsen. I tried to play the older version but the sandbox doesn't run properly I couldn't possess the character. I had a request for the developer to make the game run even on low end pc because majority people with low end pc is more than high end.
It wasn't "fully optimized", it was just running on an engine with lower requirements. "I don't know what had the developer done to make the game worsen" -> They switched to an engine with higher requirements and have not yet optimized it.

Reactions: NeonThirst
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes