Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hey guys! Unfortunately, I couldn't render the image in 4K. My machine couldn't enough for this. This is now 2K version. I've already ordered the new machine. I hope to get here in the days and re-render in higher resolution.

Download poster:

The 4K size is good for the A3 print. I think 2K may be low. I can't even try it now.
I'm looking for an online printing shop where I can upload pictures. Take delivery abroad. I was thinking of Artstation. But they are not producing because of the virus.

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019
The Gatekeeper P2 Fetish Version is sooo nice. Clothes are exciting. I just can't wait to see that deepthorat. But i'm little affraid about the size of this Centaur's cock. it's really big.
The part I'm waiting for, is the penetration part. Will be so interesting with this cock. Want to see some belly bulge. :cool:

Yustu

May 22, 2018
It's a waste of time. Instead of concentrating on continuing the story, he is still reworking the same animations. It sucks. :confused:
It's not, it's just a simple show / hide toggle for clothes that he already made + re-render on secondary machine, at least for current "fetish clothing".

Tha1gr

Mar 12, 2018

Hey guys! Unfortunately, I couldn't render the image in 4K. My machine couldn't enough for this. This is now 2K version. I've already ordered the new machine. I hope to get here in the days and re-render in higher resolution.

Download poster: MEGA

The 4K size is good for the A3 print. I think 2K may be low. I can't even try it now.
I'm looking for an online printing shop where I can upload pictures. Take delivery abroad. I was thinking of Artstation. But they are not producing because of the virus.
Mega link doesn't work

Reactions: DashRaider

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Hard to say. His editing animations with alternative outfits are nice. Fetish yes, Bush version is unnecessary, camera angle does not give us the opportunity to see intimate places.
I don't know how long we'll have to wait to see Lara's ass and pussy filled with a giant centaur penis.
I would say that even if the animation is very nice, it is frustration, because Lara just teases us, she won't show us her hardcore action. All we can do is wait.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hard to say. His editing animations with alternative outfits are nice. Fetish yes, Bush version is unnecessary, camera angle does not give us the opportunity to see intimate places.
I don't know how long we'll have to wait to see Lara's ass and pussy filled with a giant centaur penis.
I would say that even if the animation is very nice, it is frustration, because Lara just teases us, she won't show us her hardcore action. All we can do is wait.
Well, you can subscribe to his Patreon so he can afford a studio. Then he'll go faster.

I like the teasing.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Edited OP with a more accurate picture of what Lara does in the vids.

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Apr 3):

Hey guys! Here are the updated links for all wildeer content.
Archive on
Lara in Trouble (Benefits gifts) on
WIP on

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes