4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Lara model released

Hey guys!

My Lara model is available in my public library:

This is my first released model and is still in beta. Please be patient with it. You are free to use it, but please display the author. Furthermore, I would appreciate it if you could show your work with Lara.

Thanks! And have fun!

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Can you imagine AnimoPron game with Lara by Max?
Or at least import into some Tomb Raider games. Reimagination of classic suit I miss in reboot games.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can you imagine AnimoPron game with Lara by Max?
Or at least import into some Tomb Raider games. Reimagination of classic suit I miss in reboot games.
Ask Animopron.

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019
Wow, The Gatekeeper P2 is promissing. That Horse cock is just wonderfull. I can't wait for the P3 to see Lara beiing fucked by this horse cock.

Reactions: LucasLeels

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Wow, The Gatekeeper P2 is promissing. That Horse cock is just wonderfull. I can't wait for the P3 to see Lara beiing fucked by this horse cock.
She's gonna suck it good first.

Here is what he said about the Gatekeeper series:

About the Gatekeeper movie
Many of our new members. Let me summarize the point so that they can easily understand it. But it can be useful to the old members as well.
I produce several kinds of content. Currently my biggest project is The Gatekeeper.
It's a small movie, but I try to produce it so that you also get regular content and keep my motivation up. Therefore, it is made of many small parts. You already have the first episode here and on my twitter channel. I'm working on Part Two right now.
Short story:
Lara wants to get into a fictitious ancient Greek temple. The gate is guarded by four centaurs. Yes, they are the gatekeepers. Lara can only get beyond them. :p
The scene was inspired by a boss battle of the Tomb Raider Anniversary. (it was fucking hard)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The parts in brief:
P1 - "The key" - Butt plug scene. Lara wakes up the guards. It's done.
P2 - Handjob scene. In progress.
P3 - Deepthroat scene. Prepared.
P4 - Tittsfuck scene. Prepared.
P5 - Deep penetration scene. Prepared.
P6 - Ejaculation scene. Prepared.
P7 ...

These are all gloryhole scenes. So the centaur body is not ready yet. You will need it after P7. Then I'll make it.
After Lara finishes with her first centaur, she tries to avoid the next three. But they get caught and punished her. This will be the grand finale of Lara and the three centaurs. But let's not run that far.

The following sections will include 1-2 minute short animation and loop animation. Once all the parts are done, I will make 1-2 cut scenes. I combine these many short animations and loop animations into a complete movie.

Right now I'm making the sound ... tolerable. But the sound of the complete movie will be made again. Must be sound designer and voic actress.
And I'd like someone to draw the cover art for the movie. It would look like old comics. I thought of this style:

There will be NSFW and SFW versions as well.
Well, that's all. I hope it was understandable.
Have a good weekend guys!
- Max

Last edited:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Fetsih version is incredibly nice! But I'm worried that part 3 where to be deep-throat with such a big cock is not possible. Maybe lick-job. I wish Max started animation work on part 3. I'd like to see something new.

Reactions: JohntheOne

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Fetsih version is incredibly nice! But I'm worried that part 3 where to be deep-throat with such a big cock is not possible. Maybe lick-job. I wish Max started animation work on part 3. I'd like to see something new.
Need to have

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes