Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
His goal for $5000 is "I'm switching to a better render engine. Cycles, E-Cycles, Octane or Redshift. This significantly increases the quality of the characters."
But I don't see how it could be better.
I guess it is a beard goal, looks better then "when i reach 5k per Month i will buy myself a Porsche" or something like this. :WeSmart::illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: rf96

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
"when i reach 5k per Month i will buy myself a Porsche"
Haha, Next level, it will be @$10k - for faster hardware to make faster renders, or new home. LOL

To call money from people, there should first do something. He should finish the series what he started, gain a reputation and an audience.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Haha, Next level, it will be @$10k - for faster hardware to make faster renders, or new home. LOL

To call money from people, there should first do something. He should finish the series what he started, gain a reputation and an audience.
Hopefully, he will be able to hire someone and so work faster.

Reactions: biały wilk

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Mar 19)

Hey guys! I have completed work on alternate versions of Gatekeeper P2. I already started rendering 2 days ago.
Survivor bush frames status: 2070/4440.
Here are some pictures of the sloppy Lara:

Lara is waiting for the sequel in fetish outfit:

Tomorrow I will be working on upgrading the Lara model. And at night the rendering goes.

D

Deleted member 342259

Excuse me, but where is Gatekeeper part1 ??? Thank

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Excuse me, but where is Gatekeeper part1 ??? Thank
In the links next to "DOWNLOAD": MEGA - - - .

Actually, this "download" was the first link added, and then each new vid has been added above so it's a bit confusing, I agree.

drebin

May 1, 2017
I stick at the age check. :ROFLMAO: Who can help?
I know of two ways to circumvent imgur's bullshit system.

Number 1: Write "i." before the link and ".jpg" at the end. Like this:

Number 2: Write this at the end "/embed?pub=true". Like so:

Both works for single images, but I think the first one only shows the first image of a gallery. I don't have a solution for that one. The second one should work for galleries as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 342259

In the links next to "DOWNLOAD": MEGA - - - .

Actually, this "download" was the first link added, and then each new vid has been added above so it's a bit confusing, I agree.
Okkkkk ! (y)
Thank you, I thought that was the same as the other links

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Mar 22):

Hey guys! This is amazing. You are all crazy. And I'm very grateful. Next week, Lara will surprise you with a small gift.
Today I finished rendering the P2 survivor bush version. 4440 frame. I'll post it tomorrow after compositing and cut. Thank you very much for your support and all the help.
- Max

Reactions: JohntheOne
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes