Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiT ep3 final WIP

Okay! I fix it. Episode 3 is ready for rendering. I'll start it at night. Here are some new WIP pictures. Camera angles and lights.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
(Update Mar.14)

Hey guys!
Here is the new episode: MEGA
Good weekend!
Damn, I've never seen anything better. Max is a real master, his Lara is incredibly sexy, but animation, sound, camera angle, everything is perfect. I can't wait to see his animations complete in one big movie.

Reactions: rammby

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Update, thanks, LiT and virus

Hey guys! Thanks for the many feedback on LiT Episode 3. Now everything revolves around the coronavirus. Here, too, institutions, schools and workplaces close. I do not know what will happen. My family will be home too. (Home office and video education) We must somehow solve it so that everyone can work and study. I'm trying to keep working.

I have another bad news. I skip the Part 4 of LiT. I'll continue where I left off, but only in April. So tomorrow I'll be working on fix the Gatekeeper part 2 and I create alternate versions. I'll start rendering every night. In the future, I would like to dedicate a maximum of one week to LiT. This will be a mini challenge for me. I would like to spend the rest of my time on the main project. I still have to learn project and time management. Sorry.

I want to withdraw money from my Patreon account next week. I'm starting to roll it out, new machine, software, subscriptions, voice actress, etc. I will send you a message about this. There will be one or two changes. But only temporary.

If you feel like it, use Discord. There you find all the content separated. Help with joining:

Thank you for your understanding, thank you for your support.
- Max

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Mar 17)

Hey guys! I fixed a few bugs in the last part of the Gatekeeper.
List:
  • 00:32 - Tits bounce
  • 02:00-02:28 - Clothes bug in tits
  • 02:12-02:52 - Move head and more emotion on Lara's face (not too much)
  • 02:30-02:52 - More dynamic movement of shoulders and upper body
What I couldn't fix were the shadow and light defects. Hair shadow is very bad. If I switch to another render engine this problem will be solved.
1080p version:
Next tasks:
I'm starting to make alternate versions. Fetish and dirty-bush versions. Also POV camera angle.

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Wish he wouldn't waste his precious time on alternate stuff.

He's got godly animation skills, but so far the scenes progress so slowly.
I'm sure payoff will be nice, but he could cut some fat from each work release so far and still have something terrific.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Wish he wouldn't waste his precious time on alternate stuff.

He's got godly animation skills, but so far the scenes progress so slowly.
I'm sure payoff will be nice, but he could cut some fat from each work release so far and still have something terrific.
His goal for $5000 is "I'm switching to a better render engine. Cycles, E-Cycles, Octane or Redshift. This significantly increases the quality of the characters."
But I don't see how it could be better.

Nov 9, 2018
His goal for $5000 is "I'm switching to a better render engine. Cycles, E-Cycles, Octane or Redshift. This significantly increases the quality of the characters."
But I don't see how it could be better.
Agreed. The videos already look miles better than most stuff that's produced, but looks aren't everything.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes