Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
by no means i am ragging anyone
the person has a clear and definitive mission of collecting all alive links to CC work in an opening post
but the managerial approach is clearly a bit bewildering (possibly has to do something with the shiny plaque)
"Links" not magnets. I told you I don't use torrents. I can't see what's in there.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
"Links" not magnets. I told you I don't use torrents. I can't see what's in there.
A magnet link is a link.

magnet is a that defines the format of magnet links, a for identifying files ( ) by their content, via rather than by their location.

If you'd like to verify what's in it just visit and copy / paste the magnet link.

I don't know why instead of really contributing you keep stating your preferences.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A magnet link is a link.

magnet is a that defines the format of magnet links, a for identifying files ( ) by their content, via rather than by their location.

If you'd like to verify what's in it just visit and copy / paste the magnet link.

I don't know why instead of really contributing you keep stating your preferences.
Man, since you're so good at that, I'll let you do it. Bye and ignored. (y)(y)(y)

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
A magnet link is a link.

Man, you really are going on further on this one, lol. I'm pretty sure not everyone knows about that site and without opening it with torrent or the site, you can't see what's inside and for someone who doesn't use torrents it's pretty understandable that he won't look the stuff up. Not sure why you are so adamant on continuing this "conversation" in the way you are. You just come across as an asshole...

Reactions: rf96

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
You just come across as an asshole...
So providing options is being an asshole now? Okay
Good luck building the definitive collection with this attitude.

PS. Why won't you assemble the required post by yourself instead of chasing me out. Seems like you're wasting a lot of your energy for no reason.

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
So providing options is being an asshole now? Okay
Good luck building the definitive collection with this attitude.

PS. Why won't you assemble the required post by yourself instead of chasing me out. Seems like you're wasting a lot of your energy for no reason.
In the manner that you are talking? absolutely. I mean talking about wasting energy and using your logic. Why not instead of talking down on someone else and linking him wiki terms, you who apparently is very knowledgeable actually link it all up? I'm not gonna do it because I don't feel like it?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4f91a83b91b939ae61aef86a13289e9b748d58b6&dn=xxxadulttorrent.org_wildeer+studio+Works+%2F+%D0%A1%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA+%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82+%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0+wildeer+studio+%5B2019-2020+%D0%B3%D0%B3.%2C+3DCG%2C+Animation%2C+Anal%2C+Big+Ass%2C+Big+Breasts%2C+Bondage%2C+Sex+Machine%2C+Toys%2C+Lara+Croft%2C+Tomb+Raider%2C+WEB-DL%2C+720p%2C+1080p%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fretracker.local%2Fannounce

The damn torrent works fine, use a vpn if yall afraid of torrents Thank you Nissan!

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Well that was... a little bit of an overreaction to what I thought was being helpful. Even bothered to explain thoroughly the concept of magnet links and that was considered an attack on their person so they were ignored? A bit confusing.

Reactions: Fnord and panslab

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
Well that was... a little bit of an overreaction to what I thought was being helpful. Even bothered to explain thoroughly the concept of magnet links and that was considered an attack on their person so they were ignored? A bit confusing.
Don't take this the wrong way but I find your "reading" of the whole conversation a bit confusing. If you read the whole thing and you think rf96 is overreacting, I truly don't know what to say... The whole "tone" was pretty self explanatory but if that is the way you interpret it, fine I guess.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
K3NJ1 please add the following vids to OP:

- Gatekeeper part 2:
- Lara in Trouble part 1: MEGA
- Lara in Trouble part 2:

Thanks!

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the update. Amazing animation. Looking forward to seeing more. (wish we would have seen her taking that knot...)

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Mar 02):

Hey guys! This is the week of my deliverance. Tomorrow will be my last day at work. It will be 1-2 days before I manage everything. But then all my attention and energy will go to the wildeer studio. That is why March will be about repairing. The last one month has been very chaotic for me. I couldn't post much on Twitter. I have backlogs. etc.
So the March production plans:
  • Finish LiT episode 3 (February)
  • Making the LiT episode 4
  • Fix 1-2 bugs on Gatekeeper P2 then reissue and public release
  • Creating alternate versions of Gatekeeper P2
  • Lara model upgrade and public release
  • Making Lara print posters
  • And if there is still time, start the P3
This is not a fixed schedule. It's a plan. If anything happens, it can change.
Other plans:
  • Update my public asset library
  • Building a new machine
  • Finalize my workflow
  • Simplify posting
I will not be bored. Thank you for all your support. Our Discord server has started. In fact, there will be something that will only be available there. (The more delicate content.)
Thanks!
- Max

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update (Mar 03):

Hey guys!
Finally. I am free! Today was my last day at work. From now, I can only focus on wildeer studio. Thank you!
And here are March updated links:
Archive on
Lara in Trouble (Benefits gifts) on
and from now WIP on

Last edited:

Fed

May 14, 2017
Update (Mar 02):

Hey guys! This is the week of my deliverance. Tomorrow will be my last day at work. It will be 1-2 days before I manage everything. But then all my attention and energy will go to the wildeer studio. That is why March will be about repairing. The last one month has been very chaotic for me. I couldn't post much on Twitter. I have backlogs. etc.
So the March production plans:
  • Finish LiT episode 3 (February)
  • Making the LiT episode 4
  • Fix 1-2 bugs on Gatekeeper P2 then reissue and public release
  • Creating alternate versions of Gatekeeper P2
  • Lara model upgrade and public release
  • Making Lara print posters
  • And if there is still time, start the P3
This is not a fixed schedule. It's a plan. If anything happens, it can change.
Other plans:
  • Update my public asset library
  • Building a new machine
  • Finalize my workflow
  • Simplify posting
I will not be bored. Thank you for all your support. Our Discord server has started. In fact, there will be something that will only be available there. (The more delicate content.)
Thanks!
- Max

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update (Mar 03):

Hey guys!
Finally. I am free! Today was my last day at work. From now, I can only focus on wildeer studio. Thank you!
And here are March updated links:
Archive on MEGA
Lara in Trouble (Benefits gifts) on MEGA
and from now WIP on MEGA
Is that Lara in Trouble link all the 'gifts' he's posted? If not could you post the rest? I noticed that they may be missing from the various mega links that are supposed to include everything.

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Mar 05)

Hey guys! I rebuild the full scene: The assets and the animation as well. The machine springs back. Separately moves the analhook and more juice.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiT E03 update and news

Hey guys! I've finished animating episode 3 of LiT. I'll set the lights tomorrow and the rendering will start. It became 1660 frames. This is about 70 seconds. There will be a deep penetration in this episode.

Screen:

This is the backlog of February. I'm working on the March part, in parallel. I'd like to finish this week as well. We'll see...

In the future, at LiT, I would like to achieve this length of about 1 minute. And at the beginning of each month, I spend a maximum of one week on it. It's going to be such a "speed" challenge for me. What can I get out of this in a week. Hope it helps in development. Maintains motivation etc.

Other: This weekend we achieved the following goal. If this remains the case at the end of the month, Lara will get new clothes. Thank you very much!
I contacted Pixie. I hope her to be Lara's voice. First I would try it in LiT. But we are still planning.

Our Discord server has started and many of us are already there. If you would like to contact me or share your ideas there you can. Come!

- Max

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes