Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Feb 29)

Hey guys! I tuned in to the location of the next episodes of LiT. Now two episodes will come in a row. In part 3, the doggy toy will be starring. In part 4 comes a new toy: BBC.
Pimped prison:
4K image:
4K image:
4K image:
I create two more props. Doggy cage and BDSM cross:
´´

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody make a nice post gathering all contents posted in the thread so a mod can put it in OP?

Reactions: Queen Sindel

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I call a vote who should do it. My vote goes for rf96 :LOL: :devilish: :p
Lol I'm not his Patreon, so I don't know the titles/order of the animations, and whether there are others. I was addressing those who have shared his stuff.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Lol I'm not his Patreon, so I don't know the titles/order of the animations, and whether there are others. I was addressing those who have shared his stuff.
Everything patreons are willing to share is in this thread already ... :) So collecting this stuff in one post for the mods can be done by everyone who wants it done by others ;)

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So we have in the thread:
- Gatekeeper part 2:
- Lara in Trouble part 2:

OP already has:
- Gatekeeper P1
- Pumkin Field

Can anybody share Lara in Trouble part 1?

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
LiT 1 is the short 30 second or something movie where she is tied up and has a pink dildo stuck in her. It should be in the Mega animations folder. If that's still available.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
LiT 1 is the short 30 second or something movie where she is tied up and has a pink dildo stuck in her. It should be in the Mega animations folder. If that's still available.
Where? Op only has Gatekeeper P1 and Pumkin Field.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
There are 73 pages on Animopron's thread... Can't you give the link? And why it is in this thread?
i'd have to perform the same amount of work as you do

it's in the thread because clearly this here website is super restrictive on how the community can itself create topics and discuss somewhat related matter

Last edited:

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
i'd have to perform the same amount of work as you do

it's in the thread because clearly this here website is super restrictive on how the community itself can itself create topics and discuss somewhat related matter
IIRC, the link in that thread has expired and is not available anymore.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
how excatly lazy you've gotta be not to even run through six pages to verify that all except Gatekeeper P2 is over here?
I don't use torrents...

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
your initial inquiry

well, it's not the matter of your preference i guess but the matter of availability of the content.
How I am supposed to know that a random magnet posted without any explanation has his collection?

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
How I am supposed to know that a random magnet posted without any explanation has his collection?
by fetching the magnet meta info and assuming all links are directly related to a topic by a user that basically brought this content creator to a spotlight at this website? no....?

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
by fetching the magnet meta info and assuming all links are directly related to a topic by a user that basically brought this content creator to a spotlight at this website? no....?
To be fair tho, you are ragging him for something he kinda got "voted" to do but doesn't really feel like doing, because everyone else clearly doesn't feel like doing it also, lol.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
by no means i am ragging anyone
the person has a clear and definitive mission of collecting all alive links to CC work in an opening post
but the managerial approach is clearly a bit bewildering (possibly has to do something with the shiny plaque)

Reactions: Lhyy
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes