• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Update (Feb 9)

Hey guys! I updated goals on Patreon page. I changed it 1-2 little things.
On twitter, followers count reached 5,000. On this occasion, today I started a small gift. I've been modeling new props for Lara. "Thank you image" arrives tomorrow.
Puppy tools WIP:
I felt much better today. I hope everything goes back to normal next week.
A missed opportunity I think. I think the collar saying 'bitch' instead would have been more fitting than 'fuck me', considering her paw tattoo. But it is a WIP so who knows.

D

Deleted member 612615

why cant you just create a imgur account? Costs nothing and i use a junk email account for it?

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I have an account at Imgur.
I log in to the forum and browse the forum - logging in somewhere to see the content of the post is pointless if the forum script allows you to comfortably insert everything. ;)

Last edited:

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
DeTomasso's Lara doesn't even look like Lara anymore, just some generic Daz model. And the scenes aren't really that interesting either. And while some others do a good job, no one has really done animations of this quality before, not even Animo.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
DeTomasso's Lara doesn't even look like Lara anymore, just some generic Daz model. And the scenes aren't really that interesting either. And while some others do a good job, no one has really done animations of this quality before, not even Animo.
To be fair, Lara has evolved so much in 25 years that there is no "real" Lara. Current one has nothing to do with the heroine of my childhood.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
True. I think nu-Lara is ok, although I think I liked the one from TR and Return better than Shadow, but Shadow is still ok. Not crazy about the voice though, one from second series and Guardian is much better. Not going to comment on her writing, other than that it's just bad.

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Feb 13):

Hey guys! Finally. I finished the cloth simulation. I've tried several addons. Then the "Modeling Cloth" worked. In the future I will use it for dress design. Link:
And this is the WIP animation: or
What I need to finish is:
  • camera and lighting setup (there will be many camera and camera angles in this part)
  • a couple of Eevee shadow bug fixes (this will be interesting again...)
Blender 2.82 was released today, but I made it in 2.81 and will render it there. The P3 will be released in 2.82. In part 3, Lara can test the new fluid simulation system.
So, rendering soon.

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Max (Wildeer) post this today under his february plans:
(looks like he dont hold his promise)

Change: Now I see that I won't start P3 this month. I'd like to upgrade the Lara model before doing so. As a result, the P3 start will be postponed to March. :(

In March, priority will be given to shifting working hours and meeting missed targets. Also, building a new computer (Nuclear submarine). I would like to accomplish these things as soon as possible. Of course there will be content. More details will be in the March plans post.

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Feb 17)

Hey! All cameras and all light done. Everything is ready. At night, I'll start a test render. If there is no mistake, tomorrow I will start the render marathon. :)

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Feb 18)

Hey guys! I watched the test render. There are a couple of small shadow bugs. With the hairstyle and the lightstick ... But now it stays that way. I start the render marathon. Later, if I find a solution, I will render it again.
One frame:

Edit:
Someone ask wildeer:
Oh snizzap. How long do these marathons take? I ‘m a recent supporter. Great work.

Answer:
ca 2-3 days

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes