Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
D

Deleted member 612615

i dont know what to make of them. On one hand they are great renders.
On the other, she looks plastic. She looks like she is one of those silicone dolls you see on popups

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Yesss!!! Nice surprise on Sunday night. I quickly make a render for you.
I get speechless. Like Lara:

Thank you very much! Awesome!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

January plans

Hey! In January, we achieved a huge goal. I can work on the project full time. I am very grateful to everyone. I'll post about the details on Monday.
January plans:
  • I'll finish Gatekeeper P2 (I promise) :)
  • I make alternative versions of P2
  • I'm making the February LiT episode
  • I'll start our Discord server
  • I set new goals
  • Lara model gets an update
  • Start P3
Guys! Important: Don't ask when it's ready, because I can't tell. From monthly plans and posts you can see what I am working on and in what condition. I can't say anything new. When something is done, I upload it immediately. Thank you for your understanding!

The most important thing for me is to develop with all the work. And you get the best of me every time.
Tanks!

- Max

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Massive Equine/Bovine dick is Massive Equine/Bovine dick. We just have to appreciate what's put in her orifices created. :)

Reactions: rf96

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
New Update:

This is an important milestone in the history of the project.
I would like to say a few words about the change. I gave up my dismissal today at my workplace. I have 30 days notice. I have to wait for this to expire. This will expire in early March.
Work schedule after February: I will work on weekdays. 40 hours per week. (now 14 hours per week) Weekends are for relaxation and recharging. As a result, this weekend's work will cease.
I still want to learn a lot. Mostly in animation and simulations. The latter is mainly time consuming. Now I will have time for these things. I will try most of the new features in the monthly LiT animations. And if they do, they'll get into the big movies later.
So the primary consideration is to improve quality over time. Obviously, more time will result in faster production.
As for production:
  • LiT continues unchanged. Every month with a new episode.
  • I will also continue Gatekeeper as before. I didn't change the production. Once I'm done with it and stitched it into a full movie, I'll continue with Project Zygote.
  • Project Zygote's production will be different. I'm not gonna cut it many small parts. This will be 4 parts. This will obviously make the released parts longer. The total length will be ca. 60 minutes.
  • After Project Zygote, we'll be voting on the next big movie.
I am very satisfied that the $1 supporters have increased. Over the past 1-2 months I've been trying to make this tier more attractive. I think they are a very important link for a stable foundation.
I will be setting new goals in February.
And finally, again, I can only thank you tremendously. I am grateful to you that from March I can do what I love all day long.
- Max
I would like to say a few words about the change. I gave up my dismissal today at my workplace. I have 30 days notice. I have to wait for this to expire. This will expire in early March.
Work schedule after February: I will work on weekdays. 40 hours per week. (now 14 hours per week) Weekends are for relaxation and recharging. As a result, this weekend's work will cease.
I still want to learn a lot. Mostly in animation and simulations. The latter is mainly time consuming. Now I will have time for these things. I will try most of the new features in the monthly LiT animations. And if they do, they'll get into the big movies later.
So the primary consideration is to improve quality over time. Obviously, more time will result in faster production.
As for production:
  • I will also continue Gatekeeper as before. I didn't change the production. Once I'm done with it and stitched it into a full movie, I'll continue with Project Zygote.
  • Project Zygote's production will be different. I'm not gonna cut it many small parts. This will be 4 parts. This will obviously make the released parts longer. The total length will be ca. 60 minutes.
I am very satisfied that the $1 supporters have increased. Over the past 1-2 months I've been trying to make this tier more attractive. I think they are a very important link for a stable foundation.
And finally, again, I can only thank you tremendously. I am grateful to you that from March I can do what I love all day long.
- Max

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Seems like some new content got released. Another part of LiT? And some Gatekeeper WIP pictures possibly. No info on twitter yet.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
New Update:

As for production:
- Max
As for production:
- Max
A lot of plans... a lot.
My hopes and dreams for all of it to work out eventually.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Indeed, maybe even too much.
I'd like to see the soon-to-be-completed LiT and Gatekeeper series. Project Zygote should only start after these series are completed. IMO
:unsure:
But, well - We will see.

Jan 10, 2019
I'm very surprised at how good this content is in terms of models and animation. He just needs to work on those boob physics, these animators need to get out of the habit of having these shitty medicine ball boobs that don't indent or wobble at all.

I'll be honest the Animobro dude should be worried here considering this is probably what he would have loved to create instead of his 'Lara With Horse' as this is showing obvious call backs, maybe even an influence?

Particularly with the decent quality model of Lara and the focus on one beastily looking horse cock, balls and all. Lara With Horse had a bad case of 'Snake Jaw' and 'Portal Neck' but also had a Lara character that acted with innocence as she playing around with the dick, not necessarily jerking or sucking it off all the time, but just looking at how it reacts to certain prompts. Personally was the hottest part of that.

Small details of arousal make for a great animation as it makes it look super organic, i.e. a giant horse cock going from soft to hard depending on the touch. I really hope this wildeer dude is capable of this as well as being creative with the scenarios. It doesn't always have to be standard cut and dry, have fun with it! If they at all read this website I would recommend the animator 'Rentegra' for this. Crappy overwatch models but animation and scenarios are non standard, awesome and super fluid.

Very strange nit pick from me with Animobro's horse in Breaking the quiet is that the dick hole was smack bang in the middle, just seemed very gamey to me :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes