Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update ( ):

Sorry guys ... I'm sick. After work last night, I fell into bed. And even today I couldn't handle the project. Nothing serious, just some vomit virus. :(
To make some content, I made 1-2 new renderers from LiT episode 1.
4K image:
4K survivor bush image:
4K clean image:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Feverish thoughts about goals

Dear Patreons! Today I was on the bed all day. I tried to spend my time usefully. I thought about the following goals:
  • $ 2,500: Lara or the current character gets a new dress / look every month. Every month, I re-render an existing animation with the look of your choice. (or with character)
  • $ 3,500: 2 new Tiers.
    One for animation lovers. With alternate endings. Missed scenes. Other kinky stuff.
    One for the creators. New clothes and skins for characters, source files, etc.
    Existing werewolf tier changes to $ 5. Leshen changes to $ 10.
  • $ 5,000: Upgrade to a better render engine. Eg Cycles, E-Cycles or Redshift (my favorite)
  • $ 7,500: Motion capture technology for big movies. Body, face.
  • $ 10,000-15,000: Renting / building my own little sutdio. There would be a separate room for motion capture. Multiple workstations have space to add extra animators, modelers, etc. I'd be happy to have a dedicated person just to develop and dress up the characters.
Nice goals. I dare to dream big. These are not yet final. What do you think?

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Sounds like... microtransactions, with even less useful content. Bizarre to suggest motion capture, since they've been working on the stuff for less than a year or so. Bad conscience for being sick and not delivering things on time? Pretty sure the patreons have some sympathy for that, no need to try and oversell it. Hope this doesn't foretell quitting, as it's really good stuff.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
What do you think?
Jump on the money IMO.

$ 7,500: Motion capture technology for big movies. Body, face.
OK, the equipment for mocap is expensive, but you buy it once and you can earn a long time.
An example of basic body equipment for the mocap used in the Succubus game design (of which I am a big fan).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even basic equipment can give good results.
But I wish him the best. Good luck.

Last edited:

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
OK, the equipment for mocap is expensive, but you buy it once and you can earn a long time.
An example of basic body equipment for the mocap used in the Succubus game design (of which I am a big fan).
He's week from giving a notice at his job. And right after getting ill and next days he's all accounting and managerial while being sick?! Come on.

alexdzzz

Jul 7, 2017
One of the answers to his new grandiose plans (patreon):

"What do we think? We think it’s too early you started to get sick :)? Start making the promised content! You haven't even kept your promises for December. Already mid-February! The more money you get, the less you produce content. March subscription? I don’t see the point yet."

Let's see what answers.

Reactions: Creeping Death

alexdzzz

Jul 7, 2017
One of the answers to his new grandiose plans (patreon):

"What do we think? We think it’s too early you started to get sick :)? Start making the promised content! You haven't even kept your promises for December. Already mid-February! The more money you get, the less you produce content. March subscription? I don’t see the point yet."

Let's see what answers.
Yes, he has no problems with criticism - the user is BANNED!

You just bring me the money, and I will ban anyone who makes comments about inaction ...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes, he has no problems with criticism - the user is BANNED!

You just bring me the money, and I will ban anyone who makes comments about inaction ...
Are you kidding?! o_O
Here the quotes of the two posts, so you can make your own picture:

What do we think? We think it’s too early you started to get sick :)? Start making the promised content! You haven't even kept your promises for December. Already mid-February! The more money you get, the less you produce content. March subscription? I don’t see the point yet.
5h

Heyyy! The first person whom I banned. :D Explanation: Girard contacted me in DM. He wanted me to take a picture of LiT's first episode, not just animation. Since I couldn't go with P2, I rendered 1-2 images. He didn't like it. And he came here splashing, writing stupid things. I have no problem with criticism (and that included right, I admit), but anyone who abuses my trust and my good temper deserves it. I don't need people like that.

alexdzzz

Jul 7, 2017
Are you kidding?! o_O
Yes it's true. Patrones will confirm.
Here the quotes of the two posts, so you can make your own picture:

What do we think? We think it’s too early you started to get sick :)? Start making the promised content! You haven't even kept your promises for December. Already mid-February! The more money you get, the less you produce content. March subscription? I don’t see the point yet.
5h

Heyyy! The first person whom I banned. :D Explanation: Girard contacted me in DM. He wanted me to take a picture of LiT's first episode, not just animation. Since I couldn't go with P2, I rendered 1-2 images. He didn't like it. And he came here splashing, writing stupid things. I have no problem with criticism (and that included right, I admit), but anyone who abuses my trust and my good temper deserves it. I don't need people like that.
Addition to create a picture:

This refers to 3 pictures that the author has posted FOR THE UNIVERSAL review patreons - post:

" Update ( ):

Sorry guys ... I'm sick. After work last night, I fell into bed. And even today I couldn't handle the project. Nothing serious, just some vomit virus. :(
To make some content, I made 1-2 new renderers from LiT episode 1.
4K image:
4K survivor bush image:
4K clean image: "

What the user did the message in DM:

"firstgift.png - made skillfully, very sexy ... Last render - about nothing ..."

The ass wildeerstudio exploded, the result - user BANNED!

Last edited:

alexdzzz

Jul 7, 2017
Excerpts from the rules Patreon.com:
"Here are the most common reasons that creators block users on Patreon:
  • taking content without paying for it
  • bullying someone or just making them uncomfortable
  • posting spam or engaging in aggressive promotion
Some of these behaviors are against our Community Guidelines, but keep in mind that a creator on Patreon can block someone for any reason, even if that person hasn't broken the Community Guidelines."

No refunds!

The author has the right to write on the 2nd day of the new month after receiving the payment: “I’m tired, all went FUC....”, block all users and he does not need to return the money. The rule of one post. But he needs people ready to pay for his inaction for a month ... only users who ask questions will be blocked ...

Reactions: Zwart

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
No refunds!

The author has the right to write on the 2nd day of the new month after receiving the payment: “I’m tired, all went FUC....”, block all users and he does not need to return the money. The rule of one post. But he needs people ready to pay for his inaction for a month ... only users who ask questions will be blocked ...
If the transaction wasn't yet processed an appeal to the bank can help. And even if it was, the bank will start an investigation.
Patreon is nothing, it's a middle man between the crazy content creator and the guy that cares to pay for his work.
Afaik, all the payments are indeed handled through a 3rd party.

PS. Does the content created by Wildeer follows Patreon guidelines and rules? I highly doubt it is (just think of Animo).

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Well I understand that patrons frustration, if those three new pictures are anything to go by. All of them look like renders from an already released movie, the only difference being minor texture changes. Any artist could half-ass those in about a minute.

Patreon is going to start having a problem as soon as there's any serious action with that horsecock I think. So far it's just Lara in some poses, a dildo, and some tentacles.

Reactions: biały wilk

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Exactly.
But let's give it a chance. Maybe it'll all start to run in days.

What the user did the message in DM:
"firstgift.png - made skillfully, very sexy ... Last render - about nothing ..."
The ass wildeerstudio exploded, the result - user BANNED!
Yeah, that sucks. Even if somebody's criticizing, they have a damn right to do it. All the more so when he pays some money every month via patreon.

Last edited:

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Feb 9)

Hey guys! I updated goals on Patreon page. I changed it 1-2 little things.
On twitter, followers count reached 5,000. On this occasion, today I started a small gift. I've been modeling new props for Lara. "Thank you image" arrives tomorrow.
Puppy tools WIP:
I felt much better today. I hope everything goes back to normal next week.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes