• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Not bad but could have been better. Could have spit on her hand or on the cock, that amount of saliva won't do anything. And the lack of variety is disappointing, this release is after all over two weeks late.

Edit: Noticed just now that the earlier released poses with Lara and the cock showed her licking it, which would have added a little more variety, but I guess that got canned.

Last edited:

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Sep 15, 2019
Maybe not:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's animation, art - but there is basically a thin line between the law and the law. :unsure:
Noname55 is also doing "animation, art" and he is basically on thin ice and just not posting anything even hinting at beast stuff on patreon because he got in trouble and doesn't want his patreon banned, he now usually just says that the archive has been updated but with what, he doesn't say, because even mentioning it gets patreons jimmies rustled. Same with Tektah who can't post anything related to anthro characters because it's forbidden on patreon now. That's why this "development" with these new rules at patreon are very worrying.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Part 2 of what? Wildeer is on euro time and they said monday for GK sound version, and I don't think they meant the middle of the night. Also last post on patreon was friday.

Edit: gets the sound file(s) on monday. D'oh. Editing might take a while.

Last edited:

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Update (Feb 26):

Hey guys! The sound is done. I like it. Check out.
1080p animation:
Now I'm going to work on the LiT episode in Febuary.
I'll fix bugs in P2 in March. I'll re-render. The public version I'll then be posted to Twitter. I'll make the alternate versions.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Update (Feb 26):

Hey guys! The sound is done. I like it. Check out.
1080p animation: MEGA
Now I'm going to work on the LiT episode in Febuary.
I'll fix bugs in P2 in March. I'll re-render. The public version I'll then be posted to Twitter. I'll make the alternate versions.
I will dream about part 3

Reactions: biały wilk
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes