Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
The animations are so amazing, I don't mind the artist doing alternate animations of what he's already done. It's so good that I would want to watch alternate versions.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Lara model update WIP

Bigger nipple, butt. Wider hips and thinner waist. Even more feminine.

Boobs:
Ass:

Tomorrow I'm gonna fix her mouth a little bit. I would like to have even fuller lips. Then texturing and new material. Get a new little tattoo on the bottom. Belly piercing. And new eyebrows and eyelashes, new makeup. The vagina and rectum became too complicated. I will simplify it to make it easier to work with. But the end result will be nicer. Also, the rig will be optimized this week.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

News, update, work status

Hey guys! Here's a little status report.
  • The Patreon scan is over. Yeah! I also received money in my account. Unfortunately, I do not have access yet. So no new machine. :( I have to deal with this next week. Hope I can solve it soon.
  • I'm done upgrading the Lara model. I'll post 1-2 images tomorrow. With studio lighting. And it will be public on Monday. Free to download and use.
  • The Gatekeeper P2 fetish version is also being rendered. Status: 3380/4440 frame. It will be available next week.
  • I'm making the first Lara printable poster. Made with the improved Lara model. It will be available next week.
  • Starting next month, Lara gets a new look every month. I've already selected the first look. Simple, cheap, sexy:
    I look forward to your ideas on the Discord server. Then, we will vote.
  • I'm going to change the price of the Werewolf and Leshen tiers. Werewolf will be $5, Leshen will be $10. But unfortunately for this I have to delete the tier and recreate it. It's pretty stupid. You will need to sign up again. I'll set a free month for this period. As there is not much time left and I would like to leave enough time for information so this will be in May.
  • I'm gonna introduce two new tiers. The Doppler tier will arrive next month. The tier of the creators. The monthly fee will be $40. I make all my source files available to them. They will also be able to download additional Lara looks.
    Another tier's name is Sylvan. That'll be $15. But I will only activate when content is available.
  • LiT. In the future, I would like to dedicate a maximum of one week to the LiT series at the beginning of each month. I see this as a mini challenge. I can try new things. I practice, learn, develop.
    What's a problem, though, is leaks. This content is patron-only. I can't prevent this. So I came to the conclusion that LiT episodes will be public. They will appear on my twitter channel with a delay of 1 month. With watermark and 720p resolution.
I know what I'm making is starting to get a little confusing. Lots of content type. I'm making a description of all content type. Name, short name, story, release date etc.

Thanks guys for all this support. Thank you for your active participation in Discord.
Stay at home. And take a look at the work of many, many talented artists.

Good weekend! High five!

Fed

May 14, 2017

News, update, work status

Hey guys! Here's a little status report.
  • The Patreon scan is over. Yeah! I also received money in my account. Unfortunately, I do not have access yet. So no new machine. :( I have to deal with this next week. Hope I can solve it soon.
  • I'm done upgrading the Lara model. I'll post 1-2 images tomorrow. With studio lighting. And it will be public on Monday. Free to download and use.
  • The Gatekeeper P2 fetish version is also being rendered. Status: 3380/4440 frame. It will be available next week.
  • I'm making the first Lara printable poster. Made with the improved Lara model. It will be available next week.
  • Starting next month, Lara gets a new look every month. I've already selected the first look. Simple, cheap, sexy:
    I look forward to your ideas on the Discord server. Then, we will vote.
  • I'm going to change the price of the Werewolf and Leshen tiers. Werewolf will be $5, Leshen will be $10. But unfortunately for this I have to delete the tier and recreate it. It's pretty stupid. You will need to sign up again. I'll set a free month for this period. As there is not much time left and I would like to leave enough time for information so this will be in May.
  • I'm gonna introduce two new tiers. The Doppler tier will arrive next month. The tier of the creators. The monthly fee will be $40. I make all my source files available to them. They will also be able to download additional Lara looks.
    Another tier's name is Sylvan. That'll be $15. But I will only activate when content is available.
  • LiT. In the future, I would like to dedicate a maximum of one week to the LiT series at the beginning of each month. I see this as a mini challenge. I can try new things. I practice, learn, develop.
    What's a problem, though, is leaks. This content is patron-only. I can't prevent this. So I came to the conclusion that LiT episodes will be public. They will appear on my twitter channel with a delay of 1 month. With watermark and 720p resolution.
I know what I'm making is starting to get a little confusing. Lots of content type. I'm making a description of all content type. Name, short name, story, release date etc.

Thanks guys for all this support. Thank you for your active participation in Discord.
Stay at home. And take a look at the work of many, many talented artists.

Good weekend! High five!
Can you, or someone, direct post the imgur links to the pictures? I would make a throwaway acount if they didn't want a phone number for it.

Reactions: Max Headroom
Jan 10, 2019
Can you, or someone, direct post the imgur links to the pictures? I would make a throwaway acount if they didn't want a phone number for it.
google and download ripme.jar(powerful ripping tool that you could use on various other things, not just for this).

Copy url into it, rip, review content, keep and delete at leisure. It always bypasses the age block.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Updated Lara model WIP images

Here are the new images of the updated Lara model. I still rendered the images with Eevee and the model is optimized for this engine.

4K Gallery:

List of fixes and changes:
  • Improved eyelashes
  • More detailed hair
  • I replaced the eyebrows with the texture exported from the toy
  • Updated eye material
  • Lips fuller, shapely
  • New Adjustable Nipples
  • Belly piercing
  • 2 new tattoos. The butt and the pussy.
  • Bigger, rounder butt. (Tastefully only)
  • The inside of the vagina, the rectum and the esophagus are simpler
  • New leather material
  • Separate layers of tattoos
  • Adjustable skin tone
  • Adjustable nipple color tone
  • New SSS map. This has improved the light in the mouth and body openings.
  • Procedural wet skin effect
  • And new shapekeys
How do you like it?

The Lara model will be available tomorrow night.

Jan 10, 2019
The model looks great, my only gripe with animators, hell even 2D animators and doujin drawers, why oh why if they go for bigger boobs do they make them either fake looking, medicine ball style(puppetmaster and that other futa creator with the vampire woman) or just completely ignore how big they are within the animation.

Usually the consistency is far from perfect with how they deform too, so I'm hoping this Wilder guy has the skills to make them actually soft looking, soft feeling(indentable) and showcase sense of heaviness. There's only a couple of animators out there that have done god tier boob physics so maybe it's quite difficult.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The model looks great, my only gripe with animators, hell even 2D animators and doujin drawers, why oh why if they go for bigger boobs do they make them either fake looking, medicine ball style(puppetmaster and that other futa creator with the vampire woman) or just completely ignore how big they are within the animation.

Usually the consistency is far from perfect with how they deform too, so I'm hoping this Wilder guy has the skills to make them actually soft looking, soft feeling(indentable) and showcase sense of heaviness. There's only a couple of animators out there that have done god tier boob physics so maybe it's quite difficult.
In this case, he's respecting the original character. Lara Croft has big tits.

1.jpg

Reactions: biały wilk

JohntheOne

Feb 2, 2020

Updated Lara model WIP images

Here are the new images of the updated Lara model. I still rendered the images with Eevee and the model is optimized for this engine.

4K Gallery:

List of fixes and changes:
  • Improved eyelashes
  • More detailed hair
  • I replaced the eyebrows with the texture exported from the toy
  • Updated eye material
  • Lips fuller, shapely
  • New Adjustable Nipples
  • Belly piercing
  • 2 new tattoos. The butt and the pussy.
  • Bigger, rounder butt. (Tastefully only)
  • The inside of the vagina, the rectum and the esophagus are simpler
  • New leather material
  • Separate layers of tattoos
  • Adjustable skin tone
  • Adjustable nipple color tone
  • New SSS map. This has improved the light in the mouth and body openings.
  • Procedural wet skin effect
  • And new shapekeys
How do you like it?

The Lara model will be available tomorrow night.

Hi Max,
Yeah she is absolutely fantastic :)
and, what you mean with - The Lara model will be available tomorrow night. ?
share you Lara ?

thanks for your hard and fantastic Work.
Greetings :)

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
These clips are AMAZING! The paw tattoo... It's so good that I don't know how to describe it with word... :love::love::love:

Jan 10, 2019
In this case, he's respecting the original character. Lara Croft has big tits.

View attachment 602393
It's not so much the fact his model HAS big tits, it's how much he'll spend on them, which with most animators, is little to no time compared to the rest of the animation. This guy spends a lot of time making sure the asshole winks though so I'm hoping he'll take time to add little details like nipple hardening and tiddie indents.

There was a rig posted on 4chan's /soc/ but I can't remember who it related too, where the boobs were made to showcase physics and soft body effects, the person was like wobbling them about. Was awesome! Hopefully animators share wares and rigs between creators.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
These clips are AMAZING! The paw tattoo... It's so good that I don't know how to describe it with word... :love::love::love:
A horseshoe would have been more appropriate. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes