Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeha !
But thre ia somting i dont understand... he said all the time thet the gatekeepr is the prime project... so whay to do LIT seires ?? So boring and not happen enything vidoes
Put more affort on the gatekeepr !!!
If you don't like what he's doing stop your support. Or should I go to the Patreon page and post a comment: "Hey Wildeer! I rip your news and post 'em in a pirate forum. But there is one guy who doesn't like what you are doing! So would you please stop this and do what he wants?! Thank you in advance and best regards, Longo." ?! There is nothing more to say.

Last edited:

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I say what i think and give my exepctions and review so plase dont coment me any more !
If you're a supporter of Wildeer the best way to express your discontent is through Wildeer's channels (Patreon, Twitter, Discord, etc.). You will definitely have a chance to have your voice heard there and who knows maybe even other people think the same. It's pretty ironic when you tell someone with an opposing argument to stop replying. You're essentially saying what you think and they're saying what they think about your argument and you tell them to stop? :unsure:

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
This would make for an interesting series :sneaky:
Haha, yes, in fact, I'd started a story to go with it. I think that it was a little hard core, but I could probably find it if you're interested.

How many painstaking hours in Blender did this take?
I probably made a day of it, I was really trying to familiarize myself more with Blender's Eevee rendering and animations. The model has a pretty complex rig as well so it took a little time to get the hang of it. Also, I added some custom shape morphs to her pussy so I could animate it better. The modeling for the brain and phallus are mine (the phallus has an animated spinning top that you can't see in this animation as well), and uhh.. I set up my own beziers for the tentacles.

In addition, I spent a fair amount of time messing with blender fluid simulations, I got some results with it, but not exactly what I was going for lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, I had some fun with her. I have to say, kudos to Wildeer because she's a really nice model.

• Haha
Reactions: rinrom and Smithe

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
c-can you make more? Wilder doing tentacles is a dream of mine.
I could technically, yes. I'm working pretty hard on a Unity game at the moment though that I plan to release in the next week or two.

I actually had an idea to do a fan-made Lara Croft game at some point... I actually have a Lara character more or less rigged and ready, and then I could add in some special animated cutscenes... hmmm... Maybe I'll revisit it.

Now that's an amazing story
Thanks. ;)

It's one of my more fucked up end of the spectrum stories, but then again, what else is a tentacle monster going to do to a chick if it catches her? Probably won't be buying her flowers, right? lol

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
I could technically, yes. I'm working pretty hard on a Unity game at the moment though that I plan to release in the next week or two.

I actually had an idea to do a fan-made Lara Croft game at some point... I actually have a Lara character more or less rigged and ready, and then I could add in some special animated cutscenes... hmmm... Maybe I'll revisit it.

Thanks. ;)

It's one of my more fucked up end of the spectrum stories, but then again, what else is a tentacle monster going to do to a chick if it catches her? Probably won't be buying her flowers, right? lol
Very nice bro !
Could u make a short video
With a cruel end ?

Jan 10, 2019

Thanks. ;)

You seem like you've got talent even if that animation you did took all day. Keep it up and definitely follow through on the Lara idea. Would love to see something with her tentacles that's extremely high quality! Maybe watch/re-watch Scourge of Evil to get some ideas! :p

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

June plans and status report

We have reached another goal. The 8th: $ 7500 - I'm starting to use motion capture technology for animation.
This is amazing guys. Thank you very much!

About the goals
I know I’m lagging behind in meeting my goals. Excuse me. I try to make up for these. I will go around this technology before investing in an asset. I want to capture the facial animation in the first round. Recording the movement of the whole body is quite space consuming. I can't solve it yet. Later, I will look at an office accordingly to leave enough space for this. We still have one goal to achieve. I'm going to write a new one, but I still have to figure it out. Due to canceled tieres, there was now a slight decline. But the number stopped above $7,500. Many thanks to those who stayed with us.

About the new tiers
There will be new tiers. I know what I'm going to post and the prices too. I haven’t done them yet because the content isn’t ready yet. (And because of Patreon's constant fuckers. Like this tax distribution setting now. Until I do that, I can't edit the tiers.) The creator tier is expected to start first. That will be $40 dollars. It is primarily for those who also make money with their activities and have access to all the material I make here. Models, animations, project files, etc.
The tier for voluptuaries content, for the lustful will be $15. However, here I still have to schedule content production somehow in the monthly draft. Which is still pretty tight. About this later.

June production
There is a problem here too. LiT does not want to fit into the planned week. Which is why I don't have enough time for Gatekeeper. Now Gatekeeper P3 is there for me to start animating. But my plan was to make the P3 already with Blender version 2.83. I’m updating the rig (it’s still a 2.8, but it could still be a 2.79 rigify), I’m making a Lara model proxy, lights and transferring the whole project. Unfortunately, this was pushed by Blender from May to June 3rd. That’s why I wasn’t in a hurry with that either, because it would have been a waste of work. Gatekeeper is my main movie, very important to me. And I think from the surveys that for you too. We really like the monsters content. :p That’s why I decided to change the June program now.

There will be no new LiT episode in June. On the one hand, for the next part, I will need a soldier that I have yet to make. I'll post about that for you later. (I’m not going to plan on the guy not to spend a lot of time with him, but he won’t be stuff exported from game either.) On the other hand, I want to finish the missed tasks as well. But there will be LiT content. I make loops from Episode 4 with Pixie’s voice. It arrives with the Pixie dubbing of LiT episode 5 and I also order the sound work for episodes 1, 2 and 3 from her.

So in short:
  • I make LiT ep 4 Loops with sound
  • I'll publish LiT ep 5 final version with sound
  • I'm continuing Part 3 of Gatekeeper
  • A new look for Lara
  • Take pictures (Lara's new lingerie poster, 10000 follower on twitter thx, 3500, 5000 golas reached thx images)
June project plans
I couldn’t solve the May plans. Because we are developing so fast and I have so much revenue, I had to change my company form. Otherwise, I will not have access to the money. So in May I did this for an accountant, bank, tax authority, etc. Due to the virus situation, this was very difficult now. It took a lot of my time and a lot of nervousness. But solved. Let's get the "party" started.

And I start again:
  • Update the public library
  • Start the new Creator tier
  • NSFW Illustrator artist search (he will create cover images, prologue images for animations, brand design, etc.)
I will also make a spreadsheet for myself, but I will share it with you as well. What makes up a month. Which day do I deal with. This is what I need first and foremost. I undertook too much and the growth was too fast. I need to plan more consciously.
And I want to schedule fixed things. Eg LiT production so I can make an appointment with Pixie in advance and so you don't have to wait weeks for the sound. But this is also true for other external assignments. From now on, I have to work as a professional. At least, I give it a try. :)
I'm sorry it got so long and for my terrible English. :D

I don’t want to apologize, I just wrote it down to make you aware of why it’s happening. And with that, I hope I’ll answer a few questions.
Thanks for everything guys!

Have a nice day!
- Max
Soory i need to ask.
There will be a gatekeepr part 3 this month or no ?
I disnt understand from june plans

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Soory i need to ask.
There will be a gatekeepr part 3 this month or no ?
I disnt understand from june plans
It seems like Wildeer is continuing pt.3 of Gatekeeper but didn't say if it'll be finished within this month.

Reactions: oz1

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
It seems like Wildeer is continuing pt.3 of Gatekeeper but didn't say if it'll be finished within this month.
Ohh ok.. i wonder why ? If its is major projact...
So what we can expect this month from him ?
Oh okk thanks !
I hope.he will release its matuch more intertaing the LIT ...
So what we can expect from him this month ?

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
So what we can expect from him this month ?
I don't really have access to more info regarding what Wildeer is doing since I'm not a patron. From the last Patreon post shared by Longo, Wildeer says he plans to start animating part 3 this month and he considers it important both for him and his patreon supporters.

June plans and status report

Gatekeeper is my main movie, very important to me. And I think from the surveys that for you too. We really like the monsters content. :p That’s why I decided to change the June program now.

Reactions: oz1

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Blender 2.83 Eevee and Cycles Optix fast comparison

Hey guys! The latest version of Blender 2.83 was finally released yesterday. They promised a lot of new things in it that will help me. Improved hair collision. They developed a bit on Eevee.

1080p gallery:

I did a little quick comparison test. On one side are the Eevee (2.83) and Cycles Optix (2.83) used so far. With similar values. But the difference in rendering time is huge. Eevee rendered the 2K image in 20 seconds. Cycles took 1 minute 30 seconds for the FullHD image.

I’m not sure cycles would be that much prettier. Yes shadows and lights are better. What do you think?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes