Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

badbad01

Jun 11, 2020
Hu? My versions (1080p) have between 15MBit/s and 30MBit/s. Only thing better would be using H.265 instead of H.264.
My bad and I apologize, I meant for other geniuses who made good movies but made poor bitrate. May I please add this suggestion: 1) keep same bitrate and ratio for each part video 2) can you not add to be continued after each part? The reason is because after all parts are done, we can join all parts to become 1 single part so it play continuously. Again, these are just siggestion but you are the big boss so do as you please. Lastly, we thank you for your service.

Reactions: Mt78

Le Mat

May 30, 2020

Overview:
Wildeer Studio is a 3D artist who makes long animations of Lara Croft.
"The stories are fiction, their purpose is entertainment. The characters I make are inspired by other games and movies. I would like to process more universes and themes."​

Updated: 2020-05-09
Developer/Publisher: Wildeer Studio - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Length: between 30s and 3min vids
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Collection List
DOWNLOAD collection: MEGA - - -
Lara in Trouble S1 EP1: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Lara in Trouble S1 EP2: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Lara in Trouble S1 EP3: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Lara in Trouble S1 EP4: - MEGA - -

The Gatekeeper Part 2: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
The Gatekeeper Part 2 SB Version: - - MEGA - -
The Gatekeeper Part 2 Fetish Version: - - MEGA -

nissan & rf96 - Thanks for sharing. Thank you blubbi_extrem for sharing LiT S1 EP3, Gatekeeper pt2 SB

Others: Assets for Blender Fan Art Thread

View attachment 531507 View attachment 531612 View attachment 531614 View attachment 607770 View attachment 531613
Good morning.
What does SB version mean, please ?

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Survivor Bush
You are most helpful. However, 'survivor bush' ? Is it the bush as the wilderness where big game hunters rove and crouch ?
Or is it the bush that damsels in distress are bound to let their captors have their way with ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fnord

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
You are most helpful. However, 'survivor bush' ? Is it the bush as the wilderness where big game hunters rove and crouch ?
Or is it the bush that damsels in distress are bound to let their captors have their way with ?
It is the bush that conceals the gate to paradise which contains unimaginable amounts of pleasure and the spring which brings forth life.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Who might you actually be in Real Life ? Are you a dame, or a wench, or some High Priestess of Wicca ?

Or merely some bloke keen on games ?

Lady, if a lady, you err : the spring than brings forth life is mine. Yours is the vessel that overfloweth with seed, as I truly say.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Who might you actually be in Real Life ? Are you a dame, or a wench, or some High Priestess of Wicca ?

Or merely some bloke keen on games ?

Lady, if a lady, you err : the spring than brings forth life is mine. Yours is the vessel that overfloweth with seed, as I truly say.
I am merely a lowly peasant, perusing the vast archives of art, literature, film, and the like found in this magnificent place called F95Zone.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
That's all very well, however, are you a lass or a fellow ? Truth be told and 'Cross your heart and hope to die !'

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Lowly this here, lowly that there...
Are you a true Briton, at least ? Or one born and bred in the former Colonies across the Pond ?

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Lara Croft is English and comes from a posh family. The voice actress' accent was on point.
It was over the top and as the VA is American and over emphasizing the English accent is what they do, 2013 croft is toned down from the high society trollop she was back in the late 90’s now i’m not saying bring it down to the levels of an east london girl selling eels on the market on sunday with a fag on, just tone it down.

they gagged her for a reason. probably sick of her upper class drivel.

Last edited:

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
It was over the top and as the VA is American and over emphasizing the English accent is what they do, 2013 croft is toned down from the high society trollop she was back in the late 90’s now i’m not saying bring it down to the levels of an east london girl selling eels on the market on sunday with a fag on, just tone it down.

they gagged her for a reason. probably sick of her upper class drivel.
So boring....

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
i dont get it either man
Perhaps it's a type of Sex Play that he/she enjoys and decided to make it and then make it public, then like as not others decided they enjoy it too enough to financially support the production of more content.

or he/she watched DARKLUSTS video's decided it's abit much and really just for psychotic in-cels who hate women and made something toned down that would sell in a broader sense than the VIOLENT RAPEY GORE SHIT.

Reactions: Smithe

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

One year and new skin shader

Hey guys! Unfortunately, yesterday’s storm and power outage took away last night’s post. But without the machine, I had time to think a little. On the project. Where did I start? When? Where am I going? So much has happened. I don't think I could even process it. In June last year, supporters from Patreonon began to sign up. I will never forget the first one. "Only" signed up for a dollar tier. But I was so happy. And I still feel that way. After each subscriber. 15,000 people are already following on Twitter. About 2,000 supporters. Incredible numbers. With this render, I just want to thank you for this fantastic support. The much help and motivation I get from you. Thanks!

4K image:

By the way in picture, you can see the new optimized skin shader for Cycles.
And yesterday our backup page also started on Subscribestar. All content is uploaded there as well. So from now on you can also support it there. I will not persuade anyone to switch. The Patreon will remain. But more caution is needed. So for those who want to see uncensored posts, I recommend Discord or Subscribestar. Please keep this in mind when commenting. I will delete comments with inappropriate wording here.

This week I’m still applying with a little Gatekeeper status report and 1-2 WIP images.

Thanks guys again. Good night!
- Max

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes