Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

One year and new skin shader

Hey guys! Unfortunately, yesterday’s storm and power outage took away last night’s post. But without the machine, I had time to think a little. On the project. Where did I start? When? Where am I going? So much has happened. I don't think I could even process it. In June last year, supporters from Patreonon began to sign up. I will never forget the first one. "Only" signed up for a dollar tier. But I was so happy. And I still feel that way. After each subscriber. 15,000 people are already following on Twitter. About 2,000 supporters. Incredible numbers. With this render, I just want to thank you for this fantastic support. The much help and motivation I get from you. Thanks!

4K image:

By the way in picture, you can see the new optimized skin shader for Cycles.
And yesterday our backup page also started on Subscribestar. All content is uploaded there as well. So from now on you can also support it there. I will not persuade anyone to switch. The Patreon will remain. But more caution is needed. So for those who want to see uncensored posts, I recommend Discord or Subscribestar. Please keep this in mind when commenting. I will delete comments with inappropriate wording here.

This week I’m still applying with a little Gatekeeper status report and 1-2 WIP images.

Thanks guys again. Good night!
- Max
Thank u longo for sharing!
Could someone please explain what "1-2 wip pic" means ?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yeha !
But thre ia somting i dont understand... he said all the time thet the gatekeepr is the prime project... so whay to do LIT seires ?? So boring and not happen enything vidoes
Put more affort on the gatekeepr !!!
He's probably worried he's going to be banned from Patreon if he goes further. He also said that he received too much support and is overwhelmed. He may have to do some work on the side, such as setting up a business, renting a studio, hiring people, etc. which slow production of new videos. Be patient.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
gatekeeper_p3_wip_02.jpg

Gatekeeper P3 update and WIP images 4K

Hey guys! Here are the first action images from Gatekeeper P3. I'm at 30% of the animation phase. Many innovations are expected in this section. Blurred makeup, "fluids" on Lara's body, X-ray, Cycles render and improved, more detailed facial expressions.

4K images:

Thursday and Friday I’m making Lara’s new look. Keyword is Black Tape. I hope there will be time for new hair and high heels as well.

Next Monday I will be casting the new guy for the role of guard of LiT ep 6.
And on Tuesday, the sound arrives for LiT ep 5.

he401032870

May 13, 2020

Hey guys! Here are the first action images from Gatekeeper P3. I'm at 30% of the animation phase. Many innovations are expected in this section. Blurred makeup, "fluids" on Lara's body, X-ray, Cycles render and improved, more detailed facial expressions.

4K images:

Thursday and Friday I’m making Lara’s new look. Keyword is Black Tape. I hope there will be time for new hair and high heels as well.

Thank you for sharing . Can you share the loop animation of Lit S01 E04? There are several

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

4K images:

What is palned on lit part 5 .?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes