Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

About the Gatekeeper movie

Hey guys!

I’ll start by saying there will be a few changes from my previous writing. What you find here:
I started this movie when I was still working full time and I only got to the wildeer studio 1-2 hours a day. Now that I have more time I thought about the movie a bit. I think it will be better for everyone this way. There will be no less, maybe even more.

The new plan:
P0 - 2D comic, prologe + narration
P3 - DeepT scene. ~ 10-12 m
P4 - TitF scene. ~ 10-12 m
P5 - DeepP scene. ~16-20 m
- P6 - Ejac. scene. Prepared. - deleted
P6 - 2D comic: Lara is captured by the centaurs + narration
P7 - Lara and 4 centaurs, first half ~ 16-20 m
P8 - Lara and 4 centaurs, second half ~ 20-24 m

Script for P7 and P8 are not written. Together, we will decide what role Lara will play in the scene. Victim or dominate, escape or snatch, etc. There will be a vote on this.

There will be a "fountain" at the end of each part. So I deleted P6.
When all the parts are done I stitch them together into a big movie. Because of this, design and sound work require more attention. I've never done such a big thing before. That's why I'm very excited.

Today I was working to merge the different branch of Lara models. And I also updated rigify. That's how I get a proxy model. Which I can link to any project. I can work in parallel with Lara. This will also help increase production speed.

I'll do the same tomorrow with the centaur gun. After that, I continue the animation.
I made a couple of test renders of the renovated gate. I used Cycles now.

When it will be ready? I do not know this. I still don't want to set a release date. I will report on the status regularly, as I have done so far.

Thanks for the support!
- Max

PS: Sorry guys, but I already had to censor the text. It won't be so good ... Please also be discreet in your comments. Thanks!

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

Hey guys!

I’ll start by saying there will be a few changes from my previous writing. What you find here:
I started this movie when I was still working full time and I only got to the wildeer studio 1-2 hours a day. Now that I have more time I thought about the movie a bit. I think it will be better for everyone this way. There will be no less, maybe even more.

The new plan:

Script for P7 and P8 are not written. Together, we will decide what role Lara will play in the scene. Victim or dominate, escape or snatch, etc. There will be a vote on this.

When all the parts are done I stitch them together into a big movie. Because of this, design and sound work require more attention. I've never done such a big thing before. That's why I'm very excited.

Today I was working to merge the different branch of Lara models. And I also updated rigify. That's how I get a proxy model. Which I can link to any project. I can work in parallel with Lara. This will also help increase production speed.

I'll do the same tomorrow with the centaur gun. After that, I continue the animation.

When it will be ready? I do not know this. I still don't want to set a release date. I will report on the status regularly, as I have done so far.

Thanks for the support!
- Max

PS: Sorry guys, but I already had to censor the text. It won't be so good ... Please also be discreet in your comments. Thanks!
So.. it mens he will start from part 0?
Or the part 3 will be resume because there where part 1-2 before..
What do you think ?

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
The new plan:
It promises to be interesting, but it will probably take a very long time to complete everything. :sleep:

Reactions: BlackCobalt

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
It promises to be interesting, but it will probably take a very long time to complete everything. :sleep:
I agree i saw along the way he promise alot of thing and crate alot of exepection but atill... we
Still havent get from him a good loong video

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Cycles skin & hair test WIP 4K images

Hey! Yesterday I finished updating Lara's and the Centaur's rig. Lara’s breasts are much more animated with the new rig. I'll show you soon.

I will publish the model soon as I move forward with the Gatekeeper P3. And I can test it a little.
I tried cycles a little tonight. I modified the skin, eye and hair shaders.

4K images:

This week I am posting the LiT4 loop animation with cycles.

Jan 10, 2019
Lara’s breasts are much more animated with the new rig. I'll
I'm hoping this is the rig that I've seen knocking about the chan threads. Makes them look really fluid and actually soft looking and feeling. Wilder knows how to jiggle but he hasn't mastered the soft body boob physics just yet.

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Did the sound version of LIT4 come out yet? Or will it be with the loop version

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Did the sound version of LIT4 come out yet? Or will it be with the loop version
I hope he will put his effort on the gattekper relly want to see lara sumbit to the dick ans auck it like a slut.
The LIT is so boring and a weaist of time

Reactions: Carlthage

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
I hope he will put his effort on the gattekper relly want to see lara sumbit to the dick ans auck it like a slut.
The LIT is so boring and a weaist of time
Lit isn't boring but it will be better when it's all put together and the same goes for the gatekeeper series when put together it will be worth it

Reactions: kopasex

badbad01

Jun 11, 2020

Hey guys!

The new plan:

Thanks for the support!
- Max

hello mister, can you please increase bitrate video please. 1080 mp4 should have at least around avg bitrate 10,000 kb/s to be considered exceptable. making the video 1080 mp4 but with avg bitrate 5,000 kb/s is not 1080. you guys but alot of effort into the videos but your average bitrate that you output is so ugly. do it perfectly because it will last forever. fyi, 4k 3840x2160 should have avg bitrate 30,000 kbps.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
hello mister, can you please increase bitrate video please. 1080 mp4 should have at least around avg bitrate 10,000 kb/s to be considered exceptable. making the video 1080 mp4 but with avg bitrate 5,000 kb/s is not 1080. you guys but alot of effort into the videos but your average bitrate that you output is so ugly. do it perfectly because it will last forever. fyi, 4k 3840x2160 should have avg bitrate 30,000 kbps.
Hu? My versions (1080p) have between 15MBit/s and 30MBit/s. Only thing better would be using H.265 instead of H.264.

Reactions: oz1
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes