Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Bucket challenge, full shaved pic

Hey! Lack of compensation. I rendered a completely shaved picture from the bucket challenge series.

4K Pic:

P1 arrives this week with a new sound. And I would like to expose a survey at the weekend. The topic: content consumption habits. And getting to know my supporters. There is no reward for it, but if you fill it out and answer honestly, you can help my work with it.

At weekend I’m already thinking about the halloween project. A little variety will be good for me. The P3 project is quite exhausting.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So is there any idea of what's actually happening? Gatekeeper will have to stop? Other projects that would include cents or weres won't be able to happen? While that does sound like crap, I actually wouldn't mind if for those type of projects he'd have to go to somewhere like Subscribestar or other such places, maybe we could even get the "real versions" of cents and weres. To be honest, there's so much humans everywhere, including animation, that for me it feels better with less humans and more monsters or animals, especially since the latter two are purely fantastical and soo much different from real life or even their real life counter parts (unless you're in Russia lol)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So is there any idea of what's actually happening? Gatekeeper will have to stop? Other projects that would include cents or weres won't be able to happen? While that does sound like crap, I actually wouldn't mind if for those type of projects he'd have to go to somewhere like Subscribestar or other such places, maybe we could even get the "real versions" of cents and weres. To be honest, there's so much humans everywhere, including animation, that for me it feels better with less humans and more monsters or animals, especially since the latter two are purely fantastical and soo much different from real life or even their real life counter parts (unless you're in Russia lol)
Check Operation Lovecraft if you want monsters/animals.

Reactions: lazychicken

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

New survey: Content consumption habits

Hey guys! I hope your weekend goes well. Carve the pumpkins already... :p
I created a survey. My goal is to get to know you better. I would be interested in the boy-girl ratio. Your average age and your content consumption habits.

I hope you will be partners in this matter. And you sent me a lot of useful data. There is no reward for completing it, just a huge thank you. At the end of the short 9 questions, you could ask me a question. Some of which I will answer in a Q&A.

No name, no email, no registration required to complete. I do not pass on the data to third parties. I will give you the summary here. Just fill it out once. Please provide real data. Do not share the survey link.

Survey:

Thanks and have a super weekend!

Last edited:

gape4fun

Oct 23, 2020
Wildeer Studio has the best artwork and texures Ive ever seen. Thank you for spending so much time to make them so perfect!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

The Gatekeeper P1 remastered 720p

Hey guys!

The redesigned sound of the Gatekeeper P1 is complete. With actress. She is ZeroDiamonds. Waahnubis helped me with the script writing. The sound design was done by LewdAudio. Thanks to them!

720p animation:

We are already working on the second part. I hope the third one is already working perfectly well.
Already 833 people have completed the survey. Thank you very much. I will summarize the results next weekend. I'll leave it open until then.

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019

The Gatekeeper P1 remastered 720p

Hey guys!

The redesigned sound of the Gatekeeper P1 is complete. With actress. She is ZeroDiamonds. Waahnubis helped me with the script writing. The sound design was done by LewdAudio. Thanks to them!

720p animation: MEGA

We are already working on the second part. I hope the third one is already working perfectly well.
Already 833 people have completed the survey. Thank you very much. I will summarize the results next weekend. I'll leave it open until then.
what's the difference between this one's audio vs the original?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes