Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Oct 8, 2018
Most artist would use a new model for the sequel but Wildeer decides to make extra work for himself because reasons.

I understand he wants it to be great but the original one was fine no?
Does that original video even exist, or is this just an excuse for more time to make the video in the first place?

Reactions: honkers
Sep 29, 2021
WIldeer is a funny case, he tries to be perfectionist with the particles but sucks at lip sink.
well we gotta help them out or something :p
post some code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="ie=edge" />
<title>Document</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../lib/style.css" />
<style>
#scene {
perspective: 1024px;
color: white;
}
.star {
position: absolute;
top: 50%;
left: 50%;
mix-blend-mode: screen;
}
.star span {
display: block;
font: 192px Arimo, sans-serif;
transform: translate(-50%, -10%);
text-shadow: 0 0 32px currentColor, 0 0 64px currentColor,
0 0 128px currentColor;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<!-- The scene element will be rendered to the video file. -->
<div id="scene">
<div
class="star"
v-for="star, index in stars"
:key="index"
:style="style(star)"
>
<span>*</span>
</div>
</div>
<script src=" "></script>

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kokabiel65

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Horse Cock

View attachment 1684252 View attachment 1684253

Most artist would use a new model for the sequel but Wildeer decides to make extra work for himself because reasons.

I understand he wants it to be great but the original one was fine no?

I agree with you, the original was totally fine, better than any other animation by any other artist, I don't see reasons for the change and new delay, but I'm glad it's going forward.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
BTS Halloween released only 4 months after Halloween actually happened. Wait another week (claimed) to get the sound version. :p

View attachment 1692015

Mega
Kinda defeats the purpose of making a Halloween video, if you cant even get released by or even close to Halloween. I mean even if it was a week late, it be alright. 4 months, and its just video, not even sound. With maybe sound in another week? Really? Cant really call it Halloween at this point.

Reactions: Zwart

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
The animation also feels a bit lazy: Lara's hanging from the ceiling, then there's a text insert, then Lara's already getting fucked by the tentacles, again a text insert and lastly the second position (which is basically the same since Lara can't move but an ATWT). Wildeer obviously cut some corners by using the text inserts and not showing/animating what happened inbetween. Espeacially the tentacles breaking through the bottom and Lara reacting to them would have been nice.

Also: when an animation looks pretty realistic an ATWT just feels wrong since it's physically impossible with a tentacle as thick as that. But that's just me, I'm sure it'll find its audience!

Edit: I watched again and now saw that the texts are describing what happens (they are really hard to read). Guess the sound version should make clear what happens. Still think showing what happens would be much more effective (but more animation work).

Last edited:
May 8, 2020
BTS Halloween released only 4 months after Halloween actually happened. Wait another week (claimed) to get the sound version. :p

View attachment 1692015

Mega
Probably the best content he's provided in a while. But, he has been super lazy with some parts. It's so close to being top tier content, if he would only just animate the transitions/cumshot.

Wasn't expecting this video and wasn't asking for it, but I really hope he puts in the effort to "finish" it.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Ok, his new animation is only a few loops, but on the other hand, the scene is interesting. The models and the story situation are original. Lara and Greta are here again. What I really miss in the animation is the change of pace and scene when all the tentacles cum. As a result, it's nice and I believe it will be even better along with the sound. The good thing is that animations are starting to come more often. Last year was really weak. I think it would be nice to combine Lara and Greta's stories into one movie.

gOoymLW.png

I'm looking forward to Gatekeeper P3. I wish Wildeer would incorporate to Gatekeeper Lara and double anal fucking with tentacles in the corridor and add some cum in her butt, as a 1-minute animation was released last year, which made an unfinished impression. It would fit in well with the Gatekeeper story.

niXA76v.jpg

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
What's with the weird sound text when cutting to the ATWT bit?
"The tentacles break through the floor and penetrate Lara"
"A new tentacle penetrates Lara's butt and comes out of her mouth"
That's both texts in all their lyrical beauty.

jensrosk

Oct 24, 2018
The twitter link sets the language to something EU, might want to remove that language part at the end so users can read it in their native language.
Hmm, some European language like English, Spanish or French? Man that's a real hassle...

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes