Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't know why wildeer continues Gatekeeper. Because even if it turns out to be good everyone will be bashing him for taking 2y or more to "finish" it.
"Finish it", lol, he hasn't done anything to part 3 in like 2 years and there's supposed to be 6-7 parts. Your great grandchildren will be lucky to even get WIP for part 5 :LOL:

Finn Simmons

Oct 28, 2017
"Finish it", lol, he hasn't done anything to part 3 in like 2 years and there's supposed to be 6-7 parts. Your great grandchildren will be lucky to even get WIP for part 5 :LOL:
I don't endorse how he does his business, but imo it is the natural evolution of supporter funded content. He is maximising the earnings while minimizing the work he has to do for the money to keep coming. The whole sector of the industry is so new that it is basically still unregulated. As long as you provide something you are more or less free to make people wait forever. I don't blame him for being a kid that fell into the honey pot. He just has to post a few pictures every now and then and people continue to send him more money. Is that despicable? Yes. Are we right to look down on him for that when there are people who provide much more content for their supporters? I don't know. Maybe?

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Why does Lara have a hand in her rectum? Does it have anything to do with that key from Gatekeeper P1? Is Gatekeeper P3 still planned as a deep throat? I saw (it's about a year old) pictures of Lara on her back and having a huge cock in her ass. Probably another part of Gatekeeper??? I would like to see more action than just mouth work.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
no bulge version LiT S01 E07:

can someone work his/her magic and make the file smaller while keeping the quality/fps the same pls?
I only have the bulge version in compressed.

Edit: better fps pls, totally forgot its only 24fps.
Could you reup the file?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I don't endorse how he does his business, but imo it is the natural evolution of supporter funded content. He is maximising the earnings while minimizing the work he has to do for the money to keep coming. The whole sector of the industry is so new that it is basically still unregulated. As long as you provide something you are more or less free to make people wait forever. I don't blame him for being a kid that fell into the honey pot. He just has to post a few pictures every now and then and people continue to send him more money. Is that despicable? Yes. Are we right to look down on him for that when there are people who provide much more content for their supporters? I don't know. Maybe?
While I agree that some guys may milk their patreons in some unethical way, I don't think 'regulations' would do anything but make quality worst, basically they'll dump bullshit content just to comply with those regulations.

People should be smarter about their money, this market is far from saturated yet, I can barely find good stuff to watch every week, if more artists notice they can earn good money (which is something new thanks to the internet), there will be more competition and milking artists will have to do stuff or lose support.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes