Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

雨中齐

Nov 4, 2021
View attachment 730917
Overview:
Wildeer Studio is a 3D artist who makes medium-length and long animations of Lara Croft in difficult situations.
"The stories are fiction, their purpose is entertainment. The characters I make are inspired by other games and movies. I would like to process more universes and themes."​

Updated: 2021-12-22
Artist: Wildeer Studio - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Pages: 296 pictures
Length: 30+ animations (45min+)
Fanart Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Collection List

DOWNLOAD
The Gatekeeper Series:
- MEGA -
Lara in Trouble Series (1-5): - MEGA - -
Lara in Trouble ep.6: - - MEGA -
Lara in Trouble ep.6 (no bulge): - - MEGA -

Pictures, WIPs and other vids: - MEGA -
Lara in Trouble ep. 7: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: Assets for Blender
Fan Art Thread Sig

View attachment 730915 View attachment 531507 View attachment 531612 View attachment 531614 View attachment 607770 View attachment 730913 View attachment 730914 View attachment 730916 View attachment 730917
All network links of The Gatekeeper Series and Lara in Trouble Series (1-5) are unavailable, including filesuppoad, mega, racaty and nopy.
Could you please make a new web link?

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
All network links of The Gatekeeper Series and Lara in Trouble Series (1-5) are unavailable, including filesuppoad, mega, racaty and nopy.
Could you please make a new web link?
Nopy and Filesupload are both dead platforms, so no surprise there.
LiT Ep 6 (no bulge) links are all dead except Anonfile.
LiT Ep 7 FilesFM link is dead.

Rest works fine here.

Reactions: fanat7771

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone know where lastyears halloween video is uploaded? Can only find a no sound version
Kinda defeats the purpose of making a Halloween video, if you cant even get released by or even close to Halloween. I mean even if it was a week late, it be alright. 4 months, and its just video, not even sound. With maybe sound in another week? Really? Cant really call it Halloween at this point.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
you did read the tags right?
Of course, but the tags don't tell which animation contains what. For example StudioFOW has some consensual and other rape. I tried to search this thread for "rape" but didn't find relevant results.

TL;DR I am looking for someone who watched to tell me what animations to download.

EDIT: also the tags don't help with rape type. Sleep rape (which I'm not interested in) goes under the same tag...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Of course, but the tags don't tell which animation contains what. For example StudioFOW has some consensual and other rape. I tried to search this thread for "rape" but didn't find relevant results.

TL;DR I am looking for someone who watched to tell me what animations to download.

EDIT: also the tags don't help with rape type. Sleep rape (which I'm not interested in) goes under the same tag...
read spoiler

Nfu32nr2

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone have BTS corriddor animation and post halloween day animation? Patreon links are dead and I can't find it online.

megadeth1391

Dec 19, 2021
Anyone have the latest Gatekeeper 3 WIPS he posted on patreon? :) Edit: Sorry i didn't see Whey Protein asked already lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: oz1
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes