Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I raise you GTA VI
..........aah to hell with it all in HALF-LIFE 3... wait Skyrim 2.
You mean Elder Scrolls 6 right. Skyrim 2 was never a thing. Actually technically there's like 10 Skyrims already. Considering they release a new edition every couple of years. So that's already out. :LOL:

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
You mean Elder Scrolls 6 right. Skyrim 2 was never a thing. Actually technically there's like 10 Skyrims already. Considering they release a new edition every couple of years. So that's already out. :LOL:
They should rename it into Final Skyrim and release another dozen, imagine FINAL SKYRIM XVI

• Haha
Reactions: Zarathos4

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
That's the no sound version. They are asking about the sound version. I'd like to know as well. Did it ever come out?
Last update was 12th April :-

Hey guys!
I paid Volkor for the Halloween BTS animation sound design work today. So we're moving, but "a little" slowly.
I needed to deal with something different today so I started a new BTS loop. It will be a quick and short project. I animate and I make the sound for it too. This takes place at the Gatekeeper venue. And you can already see the pose.
Now I think every three months can be such a realistic goal. Then maybe more often.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Last update was 12th April :-

Hey guys!
I paid Volkor for the Halloween BTS animation sound design work today. So we're moving, but "a little" slowly.
I needed to deal with something different today so I started a new BTS loop. It will be a quick and short project. I animate and I make the sound for it too. This takes place at the Gatekeeper venue. And you can already see the pose.
Now I think every three months can be such a realistic goal. Then maybe more often.
"moving, but "a little" slowly" is really the definition of wildeer...

Instead of working on the actual video, he works on a short BTS loop Scene to be delivered in 3 months?! Now that's what I call a hustle!

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes