Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I'll assume you meant to say "not really".

You do realize that just because you might prefer the type of content Wildeer does, Lara x Horse in this case, that doesn't mean that it's automatically "better" than what other artists do, just because their content doesn't float your boat right?!

So let me now list just a few artists that, while they may not producing the kinda content you're into, provide either the same or often even higher quality content.

Animo for example, he even does the same kind of content.
Now before you start telling about how Wildeers work "looks" much better, try to take a look at the animation itself, you'll notice that Animo is LEAGUES above Wildeer, yes the models and environments look way worse but from an animating standpoint Animo wipes the floor with Wildeer.

Nyl easily beats Wildeer when it comes to animating skills.
GuiltyK easily beats Wildeer in Model and Animation quality, especially with his newer works.
AgentRed girls also wipes the floor with him animating wise.
Rigid3d also wipes the floor with Wildeer.
Yeero3D is also better.
TheRopeDude is also a good example of some1 who worked as a PROFESSIONAL 3d animator and DAMN you can see it, the level he is on is not even comparable to what wildeer does, comparing them is laughable and absurd.
I'll stop here because it's getting boring but as you can see there are tons of 3dx artists which are objectively better at animating than Wildeer + produce higher quality content much more frequently.

Yes, Wildeers work look pretty good from a model/environment standpoint but as soon as you look at it from an animating standpoint it's really not impressive at all.
For example, look at all the awful slow-motion bs he's pulling all the time.
Again, just because you like his kind of content does NOT make it good (in terms of quality and skill), just because you don't like some1 else's content doesn't make it bad (in terms of quality and skill).
Wildeer ain't bad but anybody that knows a little about 3d animations and it's software will instantly spot that he isn't even close to professional animators or high level 3dx animators like Animo.
Wait there's meant to be a horse? shit I forgot.

ngl I don't rate theropedudes work tbh, but that's me.

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
I think he works. I already told that his problem is that he's a perfectionist. He doesn't want to release a work unless he considers it absolutely perfect. Hence why he is constantly improving his model for Lara. He said that the bland animations for the Gatekeeper was ready two years ago, but he has problem with texture and rendering cum. When another animator would release it anyway, saying they would need to improve that point, Wildeer holds on it.
This would be the opposite of perfectionism or the qualities that paralyze perfectionist artists.

The creatives who have their careers stalled because of being perfectionists falter because they don't finish anything or get anything down. There would never be a scenario where these people would say something was ready and then criticize it after the fact because it would never have been ready to be criticized in the first place.

If you work in any field with some sort of creativity you'd quickly be able to tell the difference between a perfectionist that can't finish work because of perfectionism and a bullshitter trying to use perfectionism as an excuse for being lazy. Wildeer is obviously the latter. Perfectionism doesn't end up with months of the most obscure bad luck problems somehow occurring month after month.

Mar 14, 2019
This would be the opposite of perfectionism or the qualities that paralyze perfectionist artists.

The creatives who have their careers stalled because of being perfectionists falter because they don't finish anything or get anything down. There would never be a scenario where these people would say something was ready and then criticize it after the fact because it would never have been ready to be criticized in the first place.

If you work in any field with some sort of creativity you'd quickly be able to tell the difference between a perfectionist that can't finish work because of perfectionism and a bullshitter trying to use perfectionism as an excuse for being lazy. Wildeer is obviously the latter. Perfectionism doesn't end up with months of the most obscure bad luck problems somehow occurring month after month.
Nice explained, good job (y)

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
So, the question is really at the table: this Wildeer character, was he doing the Lara model and the rest by himself?
Looking at his problems for the last 16 months give or take, feels like he had a connect of some sort that delivered. Now the kid is on his own and so lazy he can't stop complaining about the world.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think the Halloween of last year was already v
at this point he could just straight up post "fuck you no animation today, thanks for the money morons" and get away with it
By now, all his patrons are only zombie supporters anyway (patrons who forgot they have an active subscription). What he says doesn't matter.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I think the Halloween of last year was already v

By now, all his patrons are only zombie supporters anyway (patrons who forgot they have an active subscription). What he says doesn't matter.
I just noticed that too, he got less than 10 comments under most of his post while having almost 3k subs..
He got less comments than some people with 1/3 of the subs... he must have sooo many subs who forgot that they are still subscribed, can't blame them though, with Wildeers zero content policy, how would they ever know that they're still subscribed?! :KEK:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes