Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
There will be a VA for this animation in the future, the animation will be longer, this is a short version for Halloween.
Thank God, I was hoping to hear that!

Imagine if this one was finished!
He might actually work on GK P3 again and even worse, he might finish it. :eek::WutFace:

NO WAY!!!
We can't have that happen, let's hope this Halloween projects gets at least 5 parts.
After all, this is what we and all his supporters wanted to see, an averagely sized futa dick x Lara, god bless you Wildeer you're truly the 3dx hero of our times! (y)(y)(y):):):)

P.S. Jesus Christ that "music" is awful!!! :sick:

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Terrible, didn't even bother watching that after the music started, just skipped through in 10 seconds.
If there is an actual real version of this coming out for next Halloween, cool I guess.
Hope the real longer version isn't just this in 0,5x speed, like he seems to do in his animations.

Reactions: Dn1425

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The futa was a nice idea,but the excutation-not so.
Some examples of how you do a futa blowjob scene.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
fucking hell, the music is such an obnoxious choice. Why do people think its a good idea to put shitty music like that over animations? If it didn't come directly from Wildeer's account I would've assumed it was one of those awful PMVs that get spammed on video sites.

I hope there's at least a version with no music, can't stand to listen to that garbage.

Last edited:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Thank God, I was hoping to hear that!

Imagine if this one was finished!
He might actually work on GK P3 again and even worse, he might finish it. :eek::WutFace:

NO WAY!!!
We can't have that happen, let's hope this Halloween projects gets at least 5 parts.
After all, this is what we and all his supporters wanted to see, an averagely sized futa dick x Lara, god bless you Wildeer you're truly the 3dx hero of our times! (y)(y)(y):):):)
Don't worry, quality animation with Wildeer's Lara is coming soon. One animator is now finishing the first part of the project with Lara. The first part will be very soon. Here is a small WIP preview (here Lara is sprayed with pheromones, raped by two ancient guards, there will be a breastjob, anal, double anal, and several cumshots). The animator works very quickly even though it is not his full-time job. Now waiting for sound. I think he deserves more supporters.

RG3DLARAPROJECT.png

equalizzoR

Jun 10, 2017
Unpopular opinion, but I would rather look at some futa with a somewhat 'normal' looking dick rather than an oversized horsecock.
Same with tentacles, not a fan of those.

I dont actually mind the recent halloween vid, but a longer version wouldve been nice, but then again.. i also didnt pay for it.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2019
now this is his new halloween animation:unsure:... is bdsm now scary or halloweenlike what is the point of this. this culd be puppy trainer part x. may be i'm just a frustrated pervert whos waiting to see how lara rides big hard things sticking out of walls

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
now this is his new halloween animation:unsure:... is bdsm now scary or halloweenlike what is the point of this. this culd be puppy trainer part x. may be i'm just a frustrated pervert whos waiting to see how lara rides big hard things sticking out of walls
Maybe the music was meant to scare you (away).

It has "magic futa" and two Lara's with an undisclosed origin of the doubleganger. Not much is happening, forced tit- and blowjobs in a very static setting. The "cum-collecting" masks are something you don't see often (maybe if you are into BDSM), but why not use it on just one Lara? Having two Lara's doesn't get utilized at all. Imagine them facing each other instead of sitting back-to-back, then they would witness "themself" getting fucked. Not to mention all the possibilities of some Lara-on-Lara action! (Double dildo, forced kissing, magic dick on one Lara for forced pentration and so on.)

Generally speaking you shouldn't be thinking too hard about Wildeer's videos. Lara in trouble started with the premise of Trinity having captured Lara and interrogating her to get the location of an important item from her. So the sex is supposed to be a torture, I guess.But it just goes on with seemingly no result. And all the (male) soldiers? Instead of fucking Lara directly they have to jizz in a bucket so their cum can be inserted into Lara with a fuck machine because reasons. And Gatekeeper? Four words: ancient temple minotaur gloryholes. :rolleyes:

Oh, I almost forgot to make the obligatory Wildeer joke: So full animation released on Halloween...

...2025!

Last edited:

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I seriously hope that animation will be re-dubbed with actual VA's/sex sounds instead of 2 minutes of obnoxious music.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
funny, for the sake of 2 minutes of content, it stops the development of gk3, when I liked this "creator" I threw him more than one thousand dollars, who knew that it was a cheater, I would return my 2019 back .. personally, I always liked the gk content
You tellin me that you gave this dude over 1k Dollaris?!

Damn SON :WaitWhat::WutFace:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
I expect nothing, and I'm still let down
nice oxymoron bro
tbf tho the animation is kinda boring. judging from the twitter post the music is there because the voicing isn't done yet. he's just using a couple assets from pixies libary so you even have her voice for greta which feels rather strange after having her voiced by candy all this time. i suppose thats better than having just the horrible music or silence

Last edited:

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
I actually quite enjoyed this, minus the awful music and effects he added. The models look nice, especially the cock model he used. Just wish he would actually release animations faster and not be lazy, like he always is.

Also did he mention anything about releasing this animation without the music and awful effects?

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Namely, I didn’t know that this was an Internet criminal, because the speed of release of GC 1-2 series was with a difference of a couple of months, I thought that I had found the Holy Grail, and similar series would be released every 2-3 months, then endless feeding of wip
Jesus Christ dude... I though I disliked Wildeer but damn, you gotta hate the dude... he ripped you off real good.
Ever asked him to return it to you... I mean maybe you're rich and you don't care about getting it back but oh Lord I can't imagine geting scammed for 1 freaking GRAND... ouch!

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes