Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021

View attachment 2200311

RTX 4090 GPU is known to damage (melt) the power cable. Total fail from NVIDIA for the money.
So this "update" basically boils down to the usual excuses + he's kinda admitting to the fact that he won't be able to release GateKeeper P3 within 2022.
Oh damn... who would have though :KEK::FacePalm:

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
RTX 4090 GPU is known to damage (melt) the power cable. Total fail from NVIDIA for the money
The 4090 power cable melt was investigated and to date, there have been less than 50 cases worldwide. The cause isn't a hardware failure or flaw with the cable. The conclusion and validated by Gamers Nexus is that people are stupid as hell and can't figure out how to plug in a power cable. All the melt cases were a result of user error and failing to fully plug in the cable or a result of the misinformation and people yanking the cable in and out repeatedly and causing them to fail to seat the cable or snap the cable.

Just proves that because you paid 2k for a GPU doesn't mean you were smart enough to know how to plug in a power cord. Of course with this being Wildeer and him ALWAYS being in the 0.00000001% of the population for every possible bad event, he's one of the 50 I'm sure he'll tell you.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
The 4090 power cable melt was investigated and to date, there have been less than 50 cases worldwide. The cause isn't a hardware failure or flaw with the cable. The conclusion and validated by Gamers Nexus is that people are stupid as hell and can't figure out how to plug in a power cable. All the melt cases were a result of user error and failing to fully plug in the cable or a result of the misinformation and people yanking the cable in and out repeatedly and causing them to fail to seat the cable or snap the cable.

Just proves that because you paid 2k for a GPU doesn't mean you were smart enough to know how to plug in a power cord. Of course with this being Wildeer and him ALWAYS being in the 0.00000001% of the population for every possible bad event, he's one of the 50 I'm sure he'll tell you.
And then someone here has the courage to say that it does nothing....
But do you think it is so simple, quick to do, to go and find excuses on issues that have affected only 0.0000000000001% of the world population?

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
And then someone here has the courage to say that it does nothing....
But do you think it is so simple, quick to do, to go and find excuses on issues that have affected only 0.0000000000001% of the world population?
I don't even know what point you are trying to make. If your issue is that you are too stupid to connect a plug, that is your fault not a manufacturing issue and it is not a valid issue to tell people paying you for a product that you can't deliver. You fucked up based on your own stupidity. You don't make the customer pay for it.

Reactions: killzone12

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Who would have thought it's December and Gatekeeper 3 still isn't finished. The animation is detailed and meticulous, but the waiting really tells me it's time to end my support.

View attachment 2219781
"It did not work" Oh! :eek::oops: that something I've never heard before if it comes to Wildeer!
How surprising! :unsure:

Ah yeah... sound work... that definitely couldn't have been done somewhere along the way, for at least 95% of the animation... NO WAY!
Hopefully the VA doesn't get kidnapped by aliens or something... you never know with Wildeer... :KEK::LUL:

Reactions: Piat
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes