Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Madymax

Apr 11, 2022
Jesus Christ dude... I though I disliked Wildeer but damn, you gotta hate the dude... he ripped you off real good.
Ever asked him to return it to you... I mean maybe you're rich and you don't care about getting it back but oh Lord I can't imagine geting scammed for 1 freaking GRAND... ouch!
no, I’m not rich, it’s just that I’m interested in its content, now it’s also very interesting, but I can’t donate anymore, because swift was banned in my country, but this is good, because I found a lot of forums and many are dissatisfied with its content, by the way, wilder, he wrote earlier often in patreon, 3 times a week, now he unsubscribes a report every 2 weeks, God forbid, it's a complete scam

Reactions: merigold03

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, here is Wildeer Lara in movie created by RadeonG3D. He work on it just 3 month. It is first part form eight. When all eight chapters are released, the film will be additionally remastered and expanded with cut footage. Blender crashed while rendering some scenes. Missing cumshot on breasts and other things. He is very talented, support him if you like his movie and Lara story. Next chapter at the end of December maybe. He is really fast, this is not his full job, just a hobby in his free time after work.

Sacred Beasts part 1.jpg
Sacred Beasts.jpg

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
LCBeastsEdited.jpg

is the edited version of movie with Wildeer Lara. It is a combination of chapter 0 and 1.
I added part of the cut scene with the cumshot on Lara's breast.
I added ejaculation sound.
I added the farting sounds of the cum coming out of Lara's sphincter.

LCBeastsInfo.jpg

JeanJacket

Sep 5, 2022
I kinda dug the Halloween animation outside of the obnoxious music. Would of liked to have seen that mask fill up with a lot more cum....and start pouring into Lara's mouth :whistle:

Reactions: Icekatana
Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here!
Encoder: AV1
Original filesize: 18.9 GB
New filesize: 9.21 GB

Plenty of Wildeer's videos have 60 FPS versions already available, but after inspection some of them seem to be rather poor interpolations, whereas others seem native. I've ignored and not included those videos, so these archives include my own interpolations of the lower framerate versions.

Reknight

Mar 15, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here!
Encoder: AV1
Original filesize: 18.9 GB
New filesize: 9.21 GB

Wildeer Studio Interpolated (Part 1)
Wildeer Studio Interpolated (Part 2)
Wildeer Studio Interpolated (Part 3)
Plenty of Wildeer's videos have 60 FPS versions already available, but after inspection some of them seem to be rather poor interpolations, whereas others seem native. I've ignored and not included those videos, so these archives include my own interpolations of the lower framerate versions.
I can't extract files from the archive, renaming the file to 7z doesn't help.

Apr 14, 2021
I can't extract files from the archive, renaming the file to 7z doesn't help.
You need to download all three parts. Then, with all three archives (.001, .002, and .003 - you shouldn't need to change any file extensions) all in the same place, just right click on the first one and go 7-Zip > Extract Here. It should autodetect there's multiple parts and extract everything into one folder called "Wildeer Studio". Hope this helps!

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Hi, here is Wildeer Lara in movie created by RadeonG3D. He work on it just 3 month. It is first part form eight. When all eight chapters are released, the film will be additionally remastered and expanded with cut footage. Blender crashed while rendering some scenes. Missing cumshot on breasts and other things. He is very talented, support him if you like his movie and Lara story. Next chapter at the end of December maybe. He is really fast, this is not his full job, just a hobby in his free time after work.

Lara Croft Sacred Beasts Part 1
The sex scenes are a bit rough around the edges, but otherwise damn.. I'm so blown away by the 7 min of movie-like animations done in such a short time. "Just a hobby" my ass, dev got animator talent.

Meanwhile Wildeer: Instead of Gate Keeper, here's another short loopy holiday animation tinkered into *perfection*:
giphy.gif

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
The sex scenes are a bit rough around the edges, but otherwise damn.. I'm so blown away by the 7 min of movie-like animations done in such a short time. "Just a hobby" my ass, dev got animator talent.

Meanwhile Wildeer: Instead of Gate Keeper, here's another short loopy holiday animation tinkered into *perfection*:
View attachment 2190731
Why do you think it's rough round the edges? that's probably because he did 7 minutes in 3 months tbh. His future animations will be shorter from what he posted, so I dunno maybe he realised it's too much to do in too short a period.

Maybe wildeer could also do a collab on the future.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Why do you think it's rough round the edges? that's probably because he did 7 minutes in 3 months tbh. His future animations will be shorter from what he posted, so I dunno maybe he realised it's too much to do in too short a period.

Maybe wildeer could also do a collab on the future.
Oh god NO, please no Wildeer collab!
Anything but that!

Imagine it's release date... 2050? 2060?
No thanks!
I prefer 3dx I can watch before I become a freaking grandpa!

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I really hoped he would continue without anal stuff, dont really like seeing such a nice body beign destroyed by some huge cock
Could not agree more!

I hope he doesn't do vaginal either, honestly he shouldn't do any penetration at all, especially not with that giant horse dong from GateKeeper!

Why is he even doing horse dong stuff in the first place?! He should stop doing that and continue with average human dicks just like in his latest Halloween animation!
This is exactly what everybody in this thread and all the people subscribed to him want to see, vanilla 3dx content involving some light kissing and maybe a blowjob with an averagely sized human dick, which is attached to a dude!

The reason Wildeer got so popular in the first place, definitely was NOT, because of him promising to deliver, what everybody wanted Animo to do for years now, a Lara x Horse remake with better models and a better engine etc., NOOOOO!
Wildeer got super popular because of his epic softcore 3dx animations.

Cluelessness level MAXIMUM!

Careful guys, this might be sarcasm... :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes