Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Saraph

May 24, 2018
do you know who does some animations with star wars chars?
There are some good animations with Ahsoka from Idemi, then Darklust is working on something with Rey. I'm not too much into Star Wars, so that's about it from what I can remember. You can always try to search through rule34 or sankakucomplex with "star_wars animated" tags though.

Reactions: IchWeißNichtGenau
Feb 27, 2021
There are some good animations with Ahsoka from Idemi, then Darklust is working on something with Rey. I'm not too much into Star Wars, so that's about it from what I can remember. You can always try to search through rule34 or sankakucomplex with "star_wars animated" tags though.
thanks dawg

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
If there was a jar to put money into whenever Wildeer said something didn't work, or they'd release something by a certain date, the jar owner would be rich.
Yet the only person becoming rich is Wildeer himself. It‘s a phenomenon with dead/inactive subscribers wiring you money every month on a fundraising platform. I don‘t think it‘s problematic, because people don‘t seem to miss their money or suck at managing it.

As for the latest announcement itself, it‘s funny he says he‘s gonna be away on three holidays, implying he‘s putting in 8 hours every day. Meanwhile he‘s probably sitting at his pc doing fuckall.

Reactions: pr0n and Bega81Froa

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
do you know who does some animations with star wars chars?
Sure. An easier way to search for that tho would be go one rule34video, search Star Wars or even specific characters and then come back here and see if F95 has their content. Most of the time they do.

26RegionSFM has done some star wars, tho.

Reactions: IchWeißNichtGenau

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I'm still a supporter. I don't know how long, probably the last few days. Here is an update from the creator.

View attachment 2233212

DashRaider

Thanks for the update buddy :) (y)

If I understand him correctly and if I didn't completely misread the whole update he seems to be actually making good decisions for once, instead of fixing another issue that may or may not actually exist he aims to just finish the animation no matter the errors... I mean he still didn't provide any ETA for the actual release of GK P3 but hey... I mean it does feel like a tiny step in the right direction.
However I still totally get why DashRaider doesn't want to support him anymore, this has taking waaaaay to long to release + sound hasn't even been done so that's probably another 2-3 month of waiting time till the animation is actually done...

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Fisting? Nice! Hopefully it'll make the scene more interesting; the centaur gloryhole concept wasn't that appealing to me. And I personally don't give a shit about cumshots.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I feel like Wildeer worked for CD Projekt Red at some point, probably on Cyberpunk 2077, considering how long both that game and Gatekeeper Part 3 have been in development since their original announcements. And GK3 will probably come out just as janky as Cyberpunk 2077.

Madymax

Apr 11, 2022
I'm still a supporter. I don't know how long, probably the last few days. Here is an update from the creator.

View attachment 2233212

here, this post is wild in all its glory! wrote a post and added interesting WIPs to warm up interest in your content, stupid internet criminal.... p.s. friend thanks for posting the news... not all heroes wear red capes

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes