Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Madymax

Apr 11, 2022
I'm still a supporter. I don't know how long, probably the last few days. Here is an update from the creator.

View attachment 2233212

here, this post is wild in all its glory! wrote a post and added interesting WIPs to warm up interest in your content, stupid internet criminal.... p.s. friend thanks for posting the news... not all heroes wear red capes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
View attachment 2253746

DashRaider
Thanks for the update! :D (y)

Regarding the update... oh well, who would have though, it's not going to be released in 2022.
Oh nooo! :oops::eek: Big shock for everyone involved 4sure no one expected this. :KEK:

That being said, where the heck is the throat bulge at?!?!?! She has that huge thing almost all the way in her freaking mouth and there's almost 0 throat bulging?
What?! Come one DelayDeer at the very least give us some proper bulging... :confused:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
DashRaider

Regarding the update... oh well, who would have though, it's not going to be released in 2022.
Oh nooo! :oops::eek: Big shock for everyone involved 4sure no one expected this. :KEK:

That being said, where the heck is the throat bulge at?!?!?! She has that huge thing almost all the way in her freaking mouth and there's almost 0 throat bulging?
What?! Come one DelayDeer at the very least give us some proper bulging... :confused:
There is no actual bulge because in reality everyone knows a throat is only air + skin covering it...
No seriously i think there will be a bulge and no bulge version...that would give him more excuses for delays...either way i doubt anyone here is surprised that P3 is not meeting his said January-Release..

meanwhile you could check out "RadeonG3D" he/her/they release some lara croft stuff too, i believe with the same model.
They are currently having a multi-project going which involves multiple medium animations (3+minuts each), at this point i believe all of their projects are out before wildeer is finished with rendering.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Well, I eagerly await the release of Gatekeeper Part 3 in 2029, just as soon as the Terminators are finished with their work. Seriously though, that would be a more likely scenario at this point.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I support Radeon, he is incredible. Wildeer Lara looks amazing in his animations.
After part 1, the pheromones still have an effect on her, she will have to masturbate to get rid of that desire, to be able to concentrate and go deeper into the tomb. The guards were achieving their own orgasms using her ass, her pussy must be dying to orgasm. I think if Lara goes through these plants it will rub her body all over and she will succumb.

001.jpg
002.jpg
animation

If you want to receive regular hot news from the development of his project, come support him too.

Last edited:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
DashRaider

It's weird because Radeon can do a bulge with Wildeer Lara and it's just narrow tentacles (Sacred Beasts part 0), the cock in Gatekeeper is bigger than her head so it's really weird. But I'd rather see an animation without the bulge than wait a few more years. Actually, since Radeon came out with Lara and his project, Gatekeeper already leaves me cold. The Rope Dude was also good, but he stopped working on the Lara's Hell project, so I lost interest and canceled support.

Bulge.png

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
I support Radeon, he is incredible. Wildeer Lara looks amazing in his animations.
After part 1, the pheromones still have an effect on her, she will have to masturbate to get rid of that desire, to be able to concentrate and go deeper into the tomb. The guards were achieving their own orgasms using her ass, her pussy must be dying to orgasm. I think if Lara goes through these plants it will rub her body all over and she will succumb.

View attachment 2254412
View attachment 2254413
Preview animation

If you want to receive regular hot news from the development of his project, come support him too.
who is the artist and where can i see part one of this?, it has me intrigued

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Of course, if you read carefully, you will find that we are discussing Lara and no throat bulge in Wildeer's work. And that his Lara has this detail in the animation with another creator (Radeon or The Rope Dude).

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Wildeer really done good renders and scenery but his animations are subpar. And as most of us know by now ALWAYS DELAYED WITH LAME/UNFUNNY EXCUSES for profit. I guess It's much to ask from a professional scoundrel, but he just stick to what he's good at instead of BS'ng people with delayed animations. He already spends alot of time on Twitter promoting his model by liking people using it for renders and animations. :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bega81Froa

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Of course, if you read carefully, you will find that we are discussing Lara and no throat bulge in Wildeer's work. And that his Lara has this detail in the animation with another creator (Radeon or The Rope Dude).
there's no bulge because he spent a whole year doing liquid simulation for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes