Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
I use VLC only to catalog all my hard drive files, so I don't have to hunt. Not the best method, surely ... but quick!(y)

Reactions: issor
Mar 14, 2019
Man, that's so terrible. The animation is awful; her model is super weirdly proportioned; the sex is hilarious. I get that he's new, but he's got a long way to go.
Not in the slightest sure what you watched, but it cant be that burning newcomer posted couple posts back...
I get that people have different tastes, but yours cant be thaaat hilariously terrible awful. :sneaky:

... anyway likes, retweets, followers and the overwhelming positive comments belonging to that animation shows clearly that its top notch.

That said, you sound like those haters over at reddit. You sure this is the right place for you? :whistle:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
This will take a very long time, check the simulation progress information. My guess is February 2023. I hope that the electricity in his studio will not be interrupted during the New Year's Eve celebrations. I also hope Blender doesn't throw an error.

WIPGKP3EC.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019
Just read his bio on his patreon and he´s got some serious technology at his disposal. Beside the special effects, there seems to be also hipchain, hair, sweatdrops etc. done with advanced tools...
But have the feeling he should ask the more artistic people for some advice regarding material, lighting, color management etc..
One should also consider, this is not the sucked off loop that is repeating over and over again
until you reach 5-10 min a la Wilderp style,
which we all love/hate... :cautious:

Its literally a 5 min fully animated/simulated 3d adult movie.:sneaky:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just read his bio on his patreon and he´s got some serious technology at his disposal. Beside the special effects, there seems to be also hipchain, hair, sweatdrops etc. done with advanced tools...
But have the feeling he should ask the more artistic people for some advice regarding material, lighting, color management etc..
One should also consider, this is not the sucked off loop that is repeating over and over again
until you reach 5-10 min a la Wilderp style,
which we all love/hate... :cautious:

Its literally a 5 min fully animated/simulated 3d adult movie.:sneaky:
Details seem to fly out the window to some folks that just want to see dicks go into holes.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
"DashRaider, post: 9723800, member: 1887881"]
This will take a very long time, check the simulation progress information. My guess is February 2023. I hope that the electricity in his studio will not be interrupted during the New Year's Eve celebrations. I also hope Blender doesn't throw an error.

View attachment 2272515

Good one XD!
I mean even if he manages to release it in early January it's going to be incomplete.
The sound version, so the complete version is going to take another few months to be done so who cares about February or January?!
An animation of this caliber NEEDS sound!
Either way it's pretty hilarious that he still uses render/simulation speed, or the lack off, as an excuse... with the money he's making things like that shouldn't even be an issue, not in the slightest oh well... hopefully a few people unsubscribe at the end of this year.
The only thing that could actually speed up his production at this point would be a mass exodus of patreons but I fear that this will never happen... too many bots and braindead clowns...

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Good one XD!
I mean even if he manages to release it in early January it's going to be incomplete.
The sound version, so the complete version is going to take another few months to be done so who cares about February or January?!
An animation of this caliber NEEDS sound!
Either way it's pretty hilarious that he still uses render/simulation speed, or the lack off, as an excuse... with the money he's making things like that shouldn't even be an issue, not in the slightest oh well... hopefully a few people unsubscribe at the end of this year.
The only thing that could actually speed up his production at this point would be a mass exodus of patreons but I fear that this will never happen... too many bots and braindead clowns...
I think what we need right now is Wildeer simulating cum animation for a month or two.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes