Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
well a centaur has a human torso with arms and a head so like if he wanted to do things like have it grope lara, slap her ass or i dunno like talk to her its a small difference but whatever. the minotaur thing actually makes more sense cos if a horse/centaur is sticking their dong through the gloryhole then they must be standing on their hind legs with the rest of their body vertically up against the wall which is kinda stupid? i mean i dunno rly it's tomato, tomahto.
but, would a minotaur have a horse dick?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
since im not going anywhere near wow stuff :LOL: for arguments sake I'm using jackermans dinner at castle dimitrescu for a minotaur reference and it looks similar enough to me.

now to be an annoying stickler, wikipedia says its the head and tail of a bull with the body of a man which would imply its simply a man with a bull's head and tail, a cursed man if you will. however when you search for images and more modern references its more like head and lower body of a bull with just the torso part of a man including the arms.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Is anyone willing to take bets on how long the sound version will take to release?

2 months, 4 months, 6 months? :KEK:
Or maybe it'll actually be done in no time, since Wildeer isn't the one that will be "working" on it... who knows?! :LUL::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icekatana

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Is anyone willing to take bets on how long the sound version will take to release?

2 months, 4 months, 6 months? :KEK:
Or maybe it'll actually be done in no time, since Wildeer isn't the one that will be "working" on it... who knows?! :LUL::unsure:
Hmm hard to say how long we'll have to wait just if some hero shows up here. To inform us better. :WutFace:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
it just sounds effects right? hes not trying to lip sync actual dialogue or anything.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes